Chicago Family Food & Bike Tour with Top Attractions
- Spend the leisure time on a wonderful night bike ride around the city of Chicago
- Excite yourself with adventurous outdoor activities to do in Chicago in the evening, when the peple enjoy themselves, to the fullest.
- Explore some of the city's most prominent landmarks that are lit up with stunning lights.
- Hopping on hybrid bikes are comfortable, thus making the ride stress-free and absolutely amazing.
What You'll Do:
- Travellers will first stop at Milton Lee Olive Park, a hidden gem of the downtown area in Chicago.
- There is an excellent opportunity to catch a glance of the marvellous downtown skyline, the ravishing dancing waters of Buckingham Fountain, Museum Campus, Soldier Field, the incredible public art of Millennim Park, and many such places.
- One may choose to explore the oldest NFL stadium in the United States.
What It Includes:
- Total time taken for this night bike tour is 3 hours (approx.)
- Guide is an expert local who is both knowledgeable and polite.
- This trip should include 16 travellers maximum.
- The tour includes comfortable bikes, helmets and tour guides
- The minimum age for this tour is 16 years
- Travellers should have moderate physical fitness.
- This trip is not accessible for wheelchair-bound people.
- Food and drinks are excluded from this trip
- A really fun way to observe all the marvels of the city that gives off an entirely different perspective of the places compared to a daytime tour.
- Travellers just love the sparkling lake and river views, the full moon over the skyscrapers, neon-lit boats and Ferris wheel, fireworks.
- Service provided by the guide was appreciated by all who took part.
- Travellers really find this trip to be wonderful and have lots of fun
Is It Right:
- Definitely! Come and fall in love with the city by taking part in this tour
- Take part and get to enjoy the bonus spectacle- Navy Pier fireworks show, if one books this exciting bike ride on any Wednesday or Saturday night.
- Read lessRead more