Learn to Make Chicago Deep-Dish Pizza with a Local
- A wonderful cooking experience for those who are willing to be a part of this trip.
- One gets to learn the art of making Chicago Deep Dish Pizza under the supervision of a native guide
- Get the opportunity to learn about various spices and condiments being used as ingredients.
What You'll Do:
- Interested travellers for this trip are picked up from a common departure point at North Lawndale Avenue, N Lawndale Ave, Chicago.
- One gets to learn the art of making and cooking a pizza in a traditional and domestic method in a small group tour.
- An excellent opportunity to learn culinary recipes and dine with the locals.
What It Includes:
- The locals are wonderful in showing hospitality towards the guests and become amazing guides to those who wish to learn pizza making for the first time or to make it in another method.
- The preparation of pizza is taught right from the basics, from dough making to the part of baking it in the oven.
- Dine with the locals as well as feel refreshed by trying some of the exquisite drinks like the Chicago PBR, which is one of the best in the city.
- "The food was awesome and enthralling" - these were the comments of a traveller who also claimed that the total learning process was wonderful.
- Another traveller was very happy to have had the opportunity to learn the art of making pizza so elaborately and to also get to dine with the locals.
Is It Right:
- Anyone who is interested in culinary practices is welcome to join this tour with no age bar in specific.
- One should apply and book the trip beforehand as it is a small group tour and would require clearances for a certain group.
- Read lessRead more