Horrible Fun: Interactive Show Based on Cards Against Humanity
- It is an interactive fun night out that is suitable for both men and women. It is It is ideal for parties and nights out since it involves audience participation which results to amazing experiences and tons of laughter.
- It is the perfect hang out experience for the lovers of Never Have I party game. This interactive show spans for an hour during which you and your friends play games like cards against humanity, never have I ever, and tell personal stories
- It is a comedy filled game or show that gives participants the opportunity to unwind, laugh and have a good time. It’s a show where you get to judge and choose the winner of the games while you listen to players tell funny, embarrassing stories about their past
What You'll Do:
- You will enjoy live entertainment from both professional and unprofessional comedians.
- Interact with other participants; learn a thing or two about them and share information about yourself as well.
- Participate in a comedy challenge that leaves it winners with nothing but bragging rights.
What It Includes:
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Wheelchairs not accessible.
- It is not suitable for children.
- Those below 21 years of age are not allowed to drink alcohol.
- Tickets will be held at the theatre box office until the day of collection which is also the day of performance.
- Comedy performances.
- Comedy Challenge.
- Admission tickets into the show.
- Most travelers referred to this show as colorful. It is laced with lots of exciting activities that make it worth while.
- Most participants recommend this show for other travelers. They referred to it as an exciting experience that everyone should try.
Is It Right:
- It is perfect for ladies who want to have fun and hangout with each other. It is great for girls night out since the audience participation which the girls happen to be part of is key.
- It is great for boys hang out and bachelor parties. Not only do they get to have fun, they get to participate and interact with others. Although it is not suitable for children.
- Read lessRead more