LEGOLAND Discovery Center Chicago 2 Hr. Playtime Session
- A trip that allows the travellers to visit the Legoland discovery centre, here in Chicago.
- Explore the 30,000 square feet area filled with beautiful attractions and LEGO sized adventures, for all enthusiatic participants who look so tiny amidst this extended land.
- A popular choice for tourists who are travelling with kids and also provides them with special offers, which they might not be able to avail if they buy the ticket from elsewhere.
What You'll Do:
- A tour filled with wonderful adventures designed to keep kids as well as adults entertained throughout.
- Includes a build and test zone where kids get to build their own LEGO creations.
- For children who are too energetic, they get to burn it all off at the LEGO gym.
- Learn more about how every LEGO brick is made, here at the LEGO factory.
What It Includes:
- The tour starts at 10 AM and ends at 7 PM on Saturday and Sunday whereas it starts at 12 PM and ends at 7 PM on weekdays.
- This tour allows pickup and drop off facilities to travellers who take part in this trip.
- The ticket for this trip also includes the charges for food and drinks for travellers
- This trip is accessible on a wheelchair.
- The attractions on this tour are all tested and safe for children.
- The trip promotes a friendly environment for all travellers visiting this place.
- Adult tourists aren't allowed to enter this place without being accompanied by a child.
- The travellers who take part in this trip, have really loved the experience and have been amused by the attractions present here.
- This trip is perfect for people of all ages as recommended by many travellers.
- Many have commented that the place is situated on the outskirts of the city, so tourists should depart a little early from their hotel.
Is It Right:
- This trip is perfect for all who wish to go on a LEGO adventure with their little ones
- Travellers and their children get to play with life size LEGOs and experience the adventures of LEGOLAND
- Read lessRead more