Small-Group Adventure: Cycling in Ria Formosa Natural Park
- An 8 hour cycling trip to explore the outskirts of Tavira.
- Explore the various castles and forts along the fishing villages by cycling.
- Visit the magnificent castle in Castro Marim.
What You'll Do:
- Arrive at the central departure point and get briefed by professional guides.
- Cycle through the fishing villages and enjoy the old town that comes in the way.
- Enjoy a scrumptious traditional lunch and explore the city for an hour.
- Head back to the Tavira by passing through Altura and Ecovia.
What It Includes:
- An 8 hour long cycling trek along the outskirts of Tavira.
- Professional and experienced guide.
- Audio guide.
- Drop off and pick up.
- An informative and fun tour.
- Helps to understand the agricultural and cultural practices of the area better.
Is It Right:
- Adventure and nature lovers will love this tour.
- Ideal for history lovers.
- Read lessRead more