Ria Formosa Natural Park Two Islands Boat Trip in Faro
- A half-day catamaran boat trip to 2 islands within Ria Formosa Natural Park.
- See Deserta Island and Farol Island.
- Ria Formosa Natural Park is a lagoon system with barrier islands named 1 of the 7 Natural Wonders of Portugal.
What You'll Do:
- Sail through the channels of Ria Formosa enjoying the beautiful scenery.
- Stop at Farol island for 1 hour to walk the streets and see the lighthouse.
- Stop at Deserta Island for 30 minutes to enjoy a swim at the most southern point of Portugal.
What It Includes:
- Return boat trip from Faro to 2 islands in Ria Formosa.
- Time to explore the 2 islands on your own.
- An experienced skipper providing live commentary on the journey.
- This tour receives high praise from travellers who highly recommend it to others.
- People say it's a fantastic trip and a great day out.
- People report that the guide is friendly and informative, only too happy to stand guard over shoes and bags as people get off to explore!
Is It Right:
- A great way to experience the Ria Formosa Natural Park if you don't have much time.
- A fun trip for the whole family.
- Nature lovers will think they landed in paradise!
- Read lessRead more