Taste of Chianti: Tuscan Cheese, Wine and Lunch from Florence Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Taste of Chianti: Tuscan Cheese, Wine and Lunch from Florence prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|10 hours||(1208 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Taste of Chianti: Tuscan Cheese, Wine and Lunch from Florence
- During this guided tour, travelers have an opportunity to familiarize themselves with the incredible beauty of Tuscany and with the very best its gastronomy offers.
- Besides traveling the countryside in an air-conditioned vehicle, travelers visit two wine-producing estates and taste their first-class wines.
- Lunch consisting of three meals takes place at a traditional Tuscan restaurant.
- Participants also visit Greve-in-Chianti, a quintessential Tuscan settlement.
- Vacationers also benefit of a guided tour of a wine cellar and sample local olive oil.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Every visitor to Florence passionate about nature and wine should book this entertaining activity.
- The tour caters to visitors over the age of 18.
- Travelers interested in local gastronomy should join the tour, as well.
Your Experience With Taste of Chianti: Tuscan Cheese, Wine and Lunch from Florence?
- Explore the Tuscan picturesque countryside, dine at a traditional restaurant and visit two wine-producing estates.
- Enjoy a ride on a 4x4 vehicle through rolling hills and admire wooded areas and vineyards.
- Taste a few types of wine and olive oil, and join a guided tour of wine cellars in the winery you visit first.
- In the second winery, taste famous and award-winning Chianti Classico wines.
- Have a self-guided tour of the charming town of Greve-in-Chianti.
- Treat yourself with the delicious three-course Tuscan lunch.
What Taste of Chianti: Tuscan Cheese, Wine and Lunch from Florence Includes?
- Trip on board a 4x4 air-conditioned vehicle
- Tasting several types of wine in two wine estates
- Tasting of olive oil and three-course lunch
- Guidance by knowledgeable and passionate local guide
- You will visit sidelined vineyards during the guided tour.
- Every place you visit along the way is set in a beautiful environment.
Travelers Reviews about Taste of Chianti: Tuscan Cheese, Wine and Lunch from Florence?
- Most travelers state that the tour met their expectations at the very least.
- They speak highly of their assigned guides, describing them as knowledgeable, friendly and highly professional.
- The reviewers underline the high quality of food they had and the exceptional quality of the wine they tasted.
- Comments further indicate that the vineyards they had an opportunity to tour are very beautiful.
- The reviewers state that the guided tour offers a great value for money.
The guided tour isn't suitable for travelers suffering from immobility issues.
To join the tour, you need to present a paper or mobile ticket. Cancel participation at least 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please note that the tour isn't suitable for people with specific dietary requirements.
- Dress appropriately to weather conditions since a significant part of the tour takes place outdoors.
Address / Pick up Location
Walkabout Florence Tours, Florence
- Florence City Tours
- Firenze Card
- Florence Art Galleries
- Florence Bus Tours
- Florence To Pisa Day Trip
- Florence To Tuscany Day Trips
- Florence Day Trips
- Uffizi Gallery Tickets
- Accademia Gallery Tickets
- Uffizi and Accademia Tickets
- Accademia and Duomo Tours
- Florence Hop on Hop off
- Cinque Terre Day Trip from Florence
- Florence to Chianti Day Trip
- Day Trip to Siena from Florence
- Florence Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Florence
Siena and San Gimignano Small Group Tour with Lunch from Florence
Duration: Nine hours
Best of Florence Walking Tour Including Visits to Accademia and Duomo
Duration: 3 Hours
Small Group Cooking Class with Florence Market Tour
Duration: 5.5 Hours
Taste of Chianti: Tuscan Cheese, Wine and Lunch from Florence
Duration: 10 hours
Florence: Duomo Guided Tour and Reserves Cupola Entrance
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Pisa Half-Day Trip with Leaning Tower Skip-the-Line Entry
Duration: 5 Hours
Montalcino, Pienza and Montepulciano Full-Day Wine Tour
Duration: Around 12 hours
Florence Bike Tour
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Day Trip to Siena, San Gimignano and Greve in Chianti
Duration: 11 Hours