Cheap Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip from Florence
|12 hours||(2971 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip from Florence Discount Prices
We are comparing Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip from Florence Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip from Florence
- This unique activity includes a trip to Cinque Terre and exploring the area on an entertaining guided tour.
- Once there, travelers take a hiking route leading from one settlement of the Five Lands to another.
- The hiking trail introduces picturesque towns, intact nature and breathtaking views from vantage points.
- Along the way, participants discover unusual customs the locals must obey and the historical facts involving medieval pirates.
- Besides hiking throughout the countryside of Cinque Terre, one-hour stays at settlements are part of the tour as well.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Make sure to be in good shape when joining this guided tour.
- If you like to spend time outdoors and witness stunning landscapes, the activity is tailor-made for you.
- Fans of history and curious people should book the activity.
Your Experience With Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip from Florence?
- Travel to Cinque Terre (Five Lands) and explore this renowned area on an 8-hour walking tour.
- Admire spectacular vistas and landscapes as you walk narrow and often steep trails.
- Learn interesting facts about the settlements that will amaze you.
- Get through settlements assuming elevated grounds and seaside ports.
- Hear stories about pirates, what precautions locals took to escape them and other interesting historical facts.
- Hike through pristine and unforgettable nature.
What Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip from Florence Includes?
- Guidance by a certified guide
- Transport to Cinque Terre and back
- You may hear people of one village speaking different dialects of the same language while exploring Cinque Terre.
- Manarola is famous for the largest nativity scenes in the world.
Travelers Reviews about Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip from Florence?
- Summarizing that travelers that joined the tour were amazed would be understatement.
- They state that the walking tour of Cinque Terre is worth every minute, effort and cost.
- The reviews indicate that the former participants enjoyed the combination of stunning landscapes and charming villages. They have a great opinion about the affability, knowledge and performance of their tour guides.
- Some of them recommend you to put on good hiking footwear for the activity.
The tour isn't suitable for visitors suffering from disabilities
Show electronic or paper ticket to join the tour. Receive a full refund for cancelations 24 hours in advance or earlier.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Wear non-slippery shoes sneakers or boots
- Wear clothes appropriate to weather conditions
- In case a complimentary boat doesn't operate due to bad weather, refunds aren't possible
Address / Pick up Location
Piazza della Stazione, Florence
Chianti Half Day Afternoon Tour
Duration: 6 Hours
Florence Bike Tour
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Montalcino, Pienza and Montepulciano Full-Day Wine Tour
Duration: Around 12 hours
Personalized Uffizi Gallery Skip the Line Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Florence Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour
Duration: 24, 48, or 72 Hours
Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip from Florence
Duration: 12 hours
Florence: Timed/Skip the Line Entrance Ticket to the Uffizi Gallery
Duration: 1/2 Hours
Self-Drive Vintage Fiat 500 Tour from Florence
Duration: 4 Hours
Palazzo Vecchio Tower Ticket
Duration: 2 Hours
Pisa Half-Day Trip with Leaning Tower Skip-the-Line Entry
Duration: 5 Hours
Cinque Terre Day Trip Train and Boat Tour from Florence
Duration: 12/13 Hours
Tuscany Sightseeing Tour in One Day
Duration: 12 Hours