Frankfurt Day trip to Eltz Castle Tour with Rhine River Dinner
- A day trip in a small group to a medieval castle set in a dense forest.
- Eltz Castle is around 850 years old, preserving its original appearance.
- During the tour, travelers visit public and private areas that remain completely authentic.
What You'll Do:
- Visit one of the most beautiful German castles and explore its premises.
- Acquaint yourself with the history of the castle and explore its premises that remain unchanged since its construction.
- Have dinner in a pleasant environment on your way back to Frankfurt.
What It Includes:
- Transport by a comfortable minivan in the company of a knowledgeable guide
- Entry to the Eltz Castle and the guided tour
- Complimentary dinner at a restaurant
- This day trip was fantastic!
- The castle was like a fairytale and the Rhine River was beautiful.
- Time flew on the tour and the entire day was very enjoyable
Is It Right:
- This tour is a must-do activity for fans of medieval history and architecture.
- Fans of weaponry and art should consider joining the tour.
- The guided tour caters to children and adults alike.
- Read lessRead more