Heidelberg and Rhine Valley Day Trip from Frankfurt
- See 2 places in the German countryside in 1 day with this combo tour.
- Heidelberg is a medieval town with castle known for being the home of Germany's oldest university.
- The Rhine Valley is a UNESCO World Heritage listed site.
What You'll Do:
- See the castle, university and explore the old town at Heidelberg on a guided tour.
- Enjoy a steamer boat river cruise down through the Rhine Valley.
- Enjoy dinner at a riverside restaurant as well as a wine tasting session.
What It Includes:
- Return coach travel from Frankfurt to Heidelberg and the Rhine Valley.
- Dinner and a wine tasting session.
- A guided tour of Heidelberg with entry to the castle and a river cruise in the Rhine Valley
- One happy traveler says this was one of my favourite tours.
- Others say The Rhine Valley is amazing and The trip was great.
- People highly recommend it to others and most people rate it with 4/5 or 5/5 reviews.
Is It Right:
- If you love sightseeing and want to see as much of Germany as possible in just 1 trip, this is for you.
- Perfect for people who love medieval history and architecture, countryside scenery, and exploring old towns.
- There's a lot of travel time on the coach so this trip is not recommended for anyone who suffers from motion sickness nor those traveling with young kids as it's a long day."
- Read lessRead more