Dinner Cruise Turkish Night Show in Istanbul (Non-Alcoholic)
- A dinner cruise tour in Turkey
- The various live shows are the special attractions of this tour,
- A tour where travellers get to watch the beautiful sunset over the Bosphorus strait and enjoy the night lights of the city.
What You'll Do:
- All the tourists are required to meet at Unkapanan Kadir Has University., Cibali, after which the tour starts
- On the way to the cruise, the tourists come across quite a few renowned sites of the city
- Tourists get to view the Asian coastline and the European coastline which are filled with monuments
- To make the guests comfortable, the cabin-crew serves unlimited soft drinks
- Some of the famous sites that the tourists get to come across include the Kiz Kulesi tower, Blue Mosque, and Dolmabahce Palace
- Catch a glimpse of Turkey illuminated by the lights
- Tourists are served traditional food to satisfy the appetite
- The live music and dancing lighten the mood, and bring forth the Anatolian culture of the city
What It Includes:
- The duration of this tour is 3 hours and 30 minutes
- The tourists are picked up from their hotels at a stipulated time
- The tourists are dropped at their hotels after the tour ends
- Unlimited soft drinks are served to the tourists
- An open buffet dinner option is offered on this tour.
- An air-conditioned vehicle is provided for satisfying the transportation needs of the tourists.
- All fees and taxes are included in the cost of the package for the tour
- Alcoholic beverages are not included on this tour
Is It Right:
- A perfect way to spend an evening with your loved ones; with dinner and entertainment!
- Read lessRead more