Discover the Best Local Food Tour by Night in Kuala Lumpur
- It's a private 2-hour trip that will take you round 3 food stalls in Kuala Lumpur where you will sample various tasty delicacies, both local and international.
- A journey filled with thrilling information on Malaysian foods
- It's a tour with a flexible structure that allows you determine your itinerary
- A fantastic opportunity to hear interesting personal tales from your amiable guide and also enjoy fun conversations.
What You'll Do:
- You'll link up with your tour guide at a pre-arranged meeting point then chat about your favourite cuisines as both of you head to Jalan Bkit Bintang.
- Head to the Hutong Food Court in Jalan Bukit Bintang where you will enjoy bites of the delectable Siew Bao - crispy barbecued roasted chicken buns - and also try out the chicken curry puff (a scrummy pastry filled with chicken).
- You'll embark on a short trip to Jalan Alor where even more scrumptious meals await you. Here, you can munch on some Chinese Dim Sum and Satay Lok Lok with peanut sauce.
- Wrap up your tour at a Mamak food stall at Mamak SK Corner by grabbing a bite of some paper dosa (a paper-thin pancake eaten with Indian sauces like the curry or coconut chutney). Top it all off with some Teh Tahrik: a refreshing drink of milk tea.
What It Includes:
- A private guide
- Free meals (6 tastings per person)
- One non-alcoholic beverage
- 'The tour leads through the food mile of Bukit Bintang. Our companion contacted us the day before the tour. She was already at the meeting place when we arrived. She guided us through the evening in a very pleasant and friendly way. Sure you can do it alone, but the information about the food, land and people as well as about the city were very informative.' "
- 'We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. We tasted food we had never had before. Learned some local culture. Tk is a wealth of knowledge on local food. Such a lovely young man. Would recommend this tour to everyone.' "
Is It Right:
- If you are an adventurous food enthusiast, then yes, this tour is just right!
- And if you are just someone looking to have a good time and treat yourself to a wide variety of tasty goodies in the process, you should sign up for this tour too.
- Read lessRead more