KL Hop On Hop Off City Tour
240 to 480 minutes
- It's an exciting bus rip round Kuala Lumpur that takes you to the most intriguing places in the city.
- A chance to enjoy the thrill of hopping on and off buses as you make your way around the city.
- A trip that takes you to notable landmarks like the Royal King's Palace and Petronas Twin Towers.
- An avenue to tour the city and alight at as many as 27 prescheduled stops for exploration.
What You'll Do:
- Take a trip through the city route that will take you to 12 stops that include Bukit Bintang, the Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel, Petronas Twin Towers, Intercontinental Kuala Lumpur, the Swiss Garden Hotel, Chinatown and a host of other fascinating locations.
- Move on to tour the city using the Garden Route this time. Your stops will include the Central Market, Little India, National Museum of Malaysia, the National Palace, Perdana Botanical Gardens, the National Mosque of Malaysia, Chow Kit, Quill City Mall and many more.
What It Includes:
- Trips in air-conditioned vehicles
- A tour assistant
- Goods and services tax
- "It's a great concept."
Is It Right:
- If you are looking for an exciting way to spend an entire day in Kuala Lumpur then the hop on and
- off tour is absolutely perfect for you.
- If you are lover of adventure and would like to see the city yourself and spend as much time as you want at certain locations, then you should sign up for this tour.
- Read lessRead more