Malaysian Cooking Classes
- It's an exquisite 6-hour cooking class where you will be taught how to prepare Malaysian dishes by certified cooking experts.
- A guided tour of a local market where you will see and learn about vital ingredients for Malaysian dishes.
- An exploration of a tropical garden where some of the ingredients for your dishes will be sourced.
- A chance to enjoy tasty Malaysian meals at breakfast and lunch.
What You'll Do:
- Meet up with your tutors in a house in Malay Kampung where your fun-filled day will begin.
- Relish a quick local breakfast of roti canai and teh tarik before heading out to the local market for a tour.
- Interact with local herbs and spices and learn about key ingredients for Malaysian cuisines.
- Take an intriguing tour of a tropical garden stocked with various vegetables and herbs that will be used in preparing your meal and even get a chance of harvesting some of them.
- You'll get a chance to cook various yummy Malaysian dishes while watching demos from your tutors then enjoy these dishes for lunch.
What It Includes:
- Hotel pick up
- Market tour
- Cooking class
- Local breakfast and lunch
- Tour of a tropical garden with edible vegetables and herbs
- 'This cooking experience was certainly beyond our expectations.' "
Is It Right:
- Do you enjoy trying your hands on international delicacies? Yes? Then this is for you! .
- If you are looking for a fun way to spend one day and enjoy local Malaysian dishes at the same time, then this tour is just right for you.
- Read lessRead more