Ramayana Ballet with Dinner
- It is a live entertainment show in Kuala Lumpur that includes a spectacular Ramayana ballet at the UNESCO World Heritage-listed landmark Prambanan temple.
- It offers participants guaranteed seating with a great view of the stage as they watch an award-winning ballet show in the city inspired by the Javanese culture and legends.
- It offers hotel pick up and drop off at your Yogyakarta hotel and a delectable buffet dinner of Indonesian cuisine at Gazebo restaurant.
What You'll Do:
- You will go on an exciting tour in one of the most popular/reputable landmarks of the world, the Prambanan temple which was in the UNESCO World Heritage listing.
- You will get a great sitting angle with an unobscured view of the stage and enjoy an award-winning ballet performance that tells a unique story on the culture and legends of Javanese.
- With hotel pickup and drop off, you are assured of a convenient transfer in the city and also a scrumptious Indonesian cuisine dinner (3-course) at a reputable restaurant.
What It Includes:
- Confirmation at the time of booking.
- Live entertainment.
- 3-course dinner.
- Professional guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
- Transport by private vehicle.
- Alcoholic drinks available for purchase.
- Dress code is smart/casual.
- A maximum of 2 persons per booking.
- For a full refund, cancel booking at least 24hours before your tour date.
- Most people said the show was amazing and they enjoyed watching the dancers move to the sounds of the instrument as they demonstrated the story.
- People said the ride, baller show and the food were awesome. Most people said they will recommend this tour for everyone.
Is It Right:
- It offers an amazing night out in Kuala Lumpur with experience perfect for families and even alone tour.
- This tour includes round trip private transportation, guaranteed seating, a live ballet performance and a great 3-course dinner which is just the perfect combo for a great night out.
- Read lessRead more