Private Canadian WW1 Vimy & Somme Battlefield Tour from Arras or Lille
- Enjoy a 9 hour tour from Arras or Lille to explore Canadian World War I Somme battlefield.Â
- It is a perfect tour to experience the beats of history still vibrating in the battlefields of France.
- Also, get to know about the interesting insights of the Battles of Vimy and Somme in the convenient private tour.
What You'll Do:
- Enjoy a convenient pick up and drop off facility in an air-conditioned minivan.
- Visit the famous landmark of Canadian National Vimy Memorial.
- Explore the beautiful monument of Courcelette Canadian Memorial to experience it's majestic history.
- See the Lochnagar crater cretaed by a mine explosion on 1 July 1916.
- Get to know about the interesting history of Thiepval Memorial while sight seeing.
- Also, stroll around the iconic spot of Beaumont-Hamel Newfoundland Memorial.
- Also, enjoy delightful lunch with bottled water which are included in this tour.
What It Includes:
- This is a private tour with transportation by air-conditioned minivan.
- Have an appetizing lunch with bottled water as they are included in this trip.
- Enjoy sight seeing at some of the famous landmarks of the city.
- Listen to some engaging facts and details about the place.
- A minimum of two and maximum of eight participants are required for the trip. What's more, the tour is completely private. It means that only your group will participate in it. Thus ensures you the required freedom, attention and personal space anticipated in any good tour.
- Travellers have highly recommended this tour.
- Most of them appreciated the company of the knowledgeable and friendly local guide on the tour.
- Participants found the tour really convinient and entertaining with this hassle free option.
Is It Right:
- Definitely, this tour is highly recommended for those who prefer quality and comfort in any tour.
- Choose this tour to expand your knowledge about the WW1 history and the culture of the city.
- Read lessRead more