2day Australian WW1 battlefield tour in Flanders the Somme from Lille and Arras
- Enjoy a super entertaining 2 day tour from Arras or Lille to explore the exciting landmarks, monuments and battlefield belonging to WW1 events.
- You will have a comfortable round trip transportation facility. It will ensure a convenient pick up and drop off for you in an air-conditioned minivan.
- Have a perfect trip with visits to the major attractions, comfy ride and appetizing lunch, all included in the tour.
What You'll Do:
- Start your journey from your hotel or central location in the luxury vehicle. You will first stop at the famous landmark of the Museum of the Battle of Fromelles. Explore the place and admire it's history.
- Then head to appreciate the famous statue of the Cobbers in Australian Memorial Park.
- Feel the vibrating history and rich culture at the prominent spots including VC Corner Australian Cemetery, Messines Ridge, Hill 60, Polygon Wood Cemetery, Memorial Museum Passchendaele 1917, Tyne Cot Cemetery, Lochnagar Crater, Pozieres Memorial, etc.
- So, you can have an amazing, full-of-activity tour which will be knowledgeable and interestingly insightful at the same time.
- Also, enjoy the relishing lunch with bottled water both of which are included in this exciting and convinient tour.
What It Includes:
- This interesting tour includes experience of so many prominent places of the city.
- You will also be accompanied by a well informed and friendly local guide. He will provide you some fascinating insights and details about the Australian history and culture.
- It also includes a delicious lunch and watered bottle which adds to the convinience of the tour.
- The travellers simply loved this experience.
- All of them found the service quite reliable and comfortable with a great experience added because of the guide's company.
Is It Right:
- Thus, the tour is ideal for everyone who want to have a refreshing experience in the beautiful tour of Australia.
- You just need to have a moderate fitness level and a minimum of two bookings required for enjoying this amazing trip.
- Read lessRead more