3 days on Australian WW1 battlefields starting from Ypres or Lille
- Are you ready for an exciting experience to explore the rich historical and cultural aspects of Australia from Ypres or Lille? Here is one for you.
- In an amazing 3 days trip about Australian WW1 battlefields, get to know some engaging insights of the city.
- Also, enjoy delicious lunch and get bottled water on the tour.
What You'll Do:
- Start your delightful tour with a convenient pick up facility from your hotel or preferred location.
- Get into the comfortable air conditioned vehicle and enjoy the relaxing ride.
- You will visit beautiful sites carved with the fingers of history in the land of the French.
- On the first day, explore the heart stirring spots of WW1 battle. You will see Australia's war-history in Flanders; Fromelles, Messines, Passendale and Ypres.
- Next day, you will visit the famous battlefields of the Arras - Bullecourt area.
- On the third day, explore the prominent landmarks like Sommelers- Bretonneux, the SJMC, Le Hamel and Pozieres.
- Also, enjoy a live commentary throughout the tour about some really engaging details of the places you visit
What It Includes:
- The tour covers the prominent spots of the great battle with enough time to explore it personally.
- The well informed, decent, experienced and friendly guide plus driver will accompany you throughout the tour.
- Enjoy the convenient round transportation facility in a cosy Mercedes Vito Tourer which will be fully equiped for these tours.
- Also, have a fine and delightful lunch with bottled water all the three days.
- Also, get an informative booklet detailing the events.
- All the travellers had an amazing experience with the guide. Food quality was also great.
- They found the tour excellent. Also, they learned a lot about the culture and history of the place.
Is It Right:
- This tour is surely recommendable.
- It is also stroller, infants seat and walker accessible. So, travellers with these specific needs can also enjoy.
- Read lessRead more