British Museum Skip-the-Line Guided Tour London Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing British Museum Skip-the-Line Guided Tour London prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Up to two hours||(54 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of British Museum Skip-the-Line Guided Tour London
- A visit to one of the largest and richest museums in the world and a guided tour that introduces its highlights.
- A journey through history and knowledge accumulated during two millennia.
- The activity includes deciphering Egyptian hieroglyphics, marveling at fascinating architectural feats and learning about the ancient cultures that shaped the world as we know it.
- The skip-the-line entry to the British Museum that may save the participants of the tour a lot of time.
- Freedom to explore the vast museum at leisure when the guided tour ends.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Joining the tour and exploring the British Museum afterward is the activity suitable for people of all ages and interests.
- Taking the guided tour is especially recommended to fans of ancient Egypt, ancient Greece and ancient Rome.
- The activity and a visit to the museum appeal to people interested in the world history, culture and art.
Your Experience With British Museum Skip-the-Line Guided Tour London?
- Benefit of the insightful guided tour that will show you the highlights of the British Museum.
- Learn how to interpret the hieroglyphics to understand what the Rosetta Stone is about.
- See the Great Court and its magnificent glass ceiling, Elgin Marbles and the sculptures brought from the Parthenon of Athens among other fascinating showpieces.
- Spend as much time as you like at the comprehensive museum after the tour.
- Get an overview of the Egyptian and Saxon burial practices by examining mummies and related relics.
- See works of art and objects originated in Ancient Greece and Rome.
What British Museum Skip-the-Line Guided Tour London Includes?
- A tour led by a knowledgeable and passionate guide.
- Complimentary headsets if the number of participants exceeds several people.
- Commentary in English, French, Spanish and a few other widely-spoken languages.
- The British Museum operates daily from 10 am to 5:30 pm.
- If possible, book a tour when the weather is nice because more people visit the museum when the weather is bad.
- Seeing the famous glass ceiling of the Great Court is best on a sunny day.
Travelers Reviews about British Museum Skip-the-Line Guided Tour London?
- The attendees of the tour highly recommend their assigned guides for their knowledge and the way they present facts.
- According to the majority of reviews, the guided tour offers a great value and useful insights about the most famous exhibits of the British Museum.
- The comments indicate that having a personalized tour of such a comprehensive museum is a must for every fan of art and history.
- Participants of the tour visited even some extraordinary exhibits that most travelers miss by visiting on their own.
The guided tour is a wheelchair-friendly activity.
Both paper and mobile tickets are valid for taking part in the guided tour. Depending on the policy of the chosen provider, you may receive a full refund for cancellations 24 or 72 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Plan as much time as possible for a visit to the museum after the conclusion of the guided tour.
Address / Pick up Location
Lion's statue in Montague Place at north entrance of the British Museum.
- London Passes
- Best London Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Which London Airport is Best To Fly
- Best London Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best London Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best London Cruise Tours
- Best Art Musuems in London
- Harry Potter London Tickets
- Things to do in London at Night
- London Day Trips
- Best London Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in London
- The Shard Tickets
- Buckingham Palace Tours & Tickets
- Tower of London Tours
- London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
- London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
- London Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in London
Jack the Ripper Walking Tour London
Duration: 2 hours
Changing of the Guard Walking Tour
Duration: Approximately 1:30 hours
London Ghost Bus Tour: Comedy Horror Show
Duration: Around 1:15 hours
British Museum Skip-the-Line Guided Tour London
Duration: Up to two hours
Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum and Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is around 1:30 hours, while you are free to decide how much time to spend at the museum.
Shakespeare's Globe Guided Tours
Duration: Flexible, but around 1:30 hours should suffice
London Highlights with Westminster & Buckingham Palace
Duration: Around 2:30 hours
Day trip to Windsor, Stonehenge & Oxford Tour from London
Duration: Between 10 and 11 hours
London Pub Crawl and Nightlife Tour
Duration: Around 7 hours