Shakespeare's Globe Guided Tours Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Shakespeare's Globe Guided Tours prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Flexible, but around 1:30 hours should suffice||(254 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Shakespeare's Globe Guided Tours
- An interesting overview of how the Londoners entertained themselves in the era of Shakespeare and Elizabeth I.
- An insightful journey into the 16th century London that reveals the way of life of the celebrated playwright.
- The activity introducing the history of the Globe Theatre, for which Shakespeare wrote.
- A self-guided tour of the Exhibition and the guided tour of the Globe Theatre's auditorium.
- Imagine performances written by the playwright, such as Hamlet, played on the theatre's scene.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Joining the activity is the right thing to do for the admirers of Shakespeare's work and literature in general.
- The entertaining tour sends you back in time, which is why people interested in history should consider booking the tour.
- If theatrical shows are among your passions, don't miss the tour when you are in London.
Your Experience With Shakespeare's Globe Guided Tours?
- Take a tour of the Globe Theatre and travel back in time to learn about the London of the Elizabethan era.
- Enjoy the exhibition revealing the life of Shakespeare and his writing for the popular Globe Theatre.
- Have an insightful guided tour of the theatre and its auditorium.
- Learn the past and the present of the famous theatre and how "Wooden O" operates.
- Listen to recordings of the gripping 16th century performances by means of an audio guide.
What Shakespeare's Globe Guided Tours Includes?
- Admission to the Shakespeare's Globe Theatre.
- A self-guided tour of the exhibition with the complimentary audio guide.
- A guided tour of the auditorium of the theatre.
- The Shakespeare's Globe Theatre is an open-top venue, so check the weather forecast before booking the tour.
- If you attend the performance, taking photos isn't allowed during the show.
- This doesn't apply for intermissions.
Travelers Reviews about Shakespeare's Globe Guided Tours?
- Travelers that took the tour found it very entertaining and insightful.
- They have a great opinion of their guides and recommend them wholeheartedly to guests that consider booking the activity.
- The participants enjoyed the atmosphere and have a great opinion of the related exhibition.
- Their comments indicate that the worth of the tour exceeds its cost.
Please advise in advance if you need wheelchair assistance to join the activity.
Paper and mobile vouchers are both acceptable for taking part in the tour. Cancel the activity at least 24 hours before the beginning of the tour to receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Sometimes guided tours aren't available if the show takes place at the Globe Theatre.
- In those cases, you can attend the Exhibition and have a guided tour of the Rose Theatre, an archaeological site nearby.
- Dress accordingly to weather conditions.
Address / Pick up Location
Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, the entrance facing the River Thames, London
- London Passes
- Best London Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Which London Airport is Best To Fly
- Best London Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best London Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best London Cruise Tours
- Best Art Musuems in London
- Harry Potter London Tickets
- Things to do in London at Night
- London Day Trips
- Best London Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in London
- The Shard Tickets
- Buckingham Palace Tours & Tickets
- Tower of London Tours
- London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
- London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
- London Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in London
London Pub Crawl and Nightlife Tour
Duration: Around 7 hours
Jack the Ripper Walking Tour London
Duration: 2 hours
London Highlights with Westminster & Buckingham Palace
Duration: Around 2:30 hours
British Museum Skip-the-Line Guided Tour London
Duration: Up to two hours
Changing of the Guard Walking Tour
Duration: Approximately 1:30 hours
Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum and Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is around 1:30 hours, while you are free to decide how much time to spend at the museum.
London Ghost Bus Tour: Comedy Horror Show
Duration: Around 1:15 hours
Day trip to Windsor, Stonehenge & Oxford Tour from London
Duration: Between 10 and 11 hours