Jack the Ripper Walking Tour London Discount Prices
We are comparing Jack the Ripper Walking Tour London Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|Around 2 hours||(345 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Jack the Ripper Walking Tour London
- The tour is a journey to Victorian London and an attempt to answer the many times repeated question - who Jack the Ripper was?
- A visit to places where the infamous murderer committed his atrocities in East London.
- The guide takes participants to spooky areas and dimly-lit alleyways where gruesome crimes related to Jack the Ripper took place.
- An attempt through modern profiling that tries to reveal the psychological profile of the killer.
- During the guided tour, the participants try to separate trues from myths attached to Jack the Ripper and learn the reason why his identity remained obscure to the present time.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you are a mystery solver at heart or fan of the crime genre, you will have a great time by taking this guided tour.
- The tour is the right thing to do for anyone who wishes to learn the dark side of the city, something that every destination in the world has.
- Travelers interested in history also enjoy the activity very much.
Your Experience With Jack the Ripper Walking Tour London?
- Follow the footsteps of infamous murderer Jack the Ripper in search of crimes he committed in East London.
- Take part in profiling that attempts to bring us closer to the true identity of one of the most notorious personalities in history.
- Walk creepy backstreets and dimly-lit areas to evoke the atmosphere of horror that reigned during the Victorian era.
- Hear speculations that try to explain why Jack the Ripper was never caught and revealed to the public.
- Try to determine the social status of the murderer and does it have to do anything with preventing the investigators from exposing him.
What Jack the Ripper Walking Tour London Includes?
- Assistance of the friendly and knowledgeable guide.
- East End of London was where Jack the Ripper committed his most gruesome murders.
- No one knows for sure who the killer was, but there are many hypothetical identities involved, from a common porter to the member of the royalty.
Travelers Reviews about Jack the Ripper Walking Tour London?
- Most travelers enjoyed the tour that, according to their opinion, evoked the atmosphere of horror very successfully.
- They state that the guided tour was informative and entertaining.
- The participants spoke highly about the performance of the tour guide and state that the tour is suitable for people that aren't closely interested about the topic.
- Tour guides are knowledgeable and able to answer questions.
The activity isn't suitable for people with special needs.
Printed and electronic vouchers are both valid for joining the walking tour. For cancellations up to 24 hours in advance you receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Wear footwear suitable for walking.
- Dress accordingly to weather conditions.
- Avoid wearing shoes with heels since you will walk cobblestone streets.
Address / Pick up Location
Whitechapel Gallery, Aldgate Place, London
- London Pass Reviews
- Best London Bus Tour
- Which London Airport is Best To Fly
- London City Tours
- London Hop on Hop off
- Best Thames River Cruise
- Free Art Galleries in London
- Harry Potter London Tickets
- Things to Do in London at Night
- London Day Trips
- Best London Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in London
- The Shard Tickets
- Buckingham Palace Tours & Tickets
- Tower of London Tours
- London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
- London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
- London Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in London
Shakespeare's Globe Guided Tours
Duration: Flexible, but around 1:30 hours should suffice
London Highlights with Westminster & Buckingham Palace
Duration: Around 2:30 hours
British Museum Skip-the-Line Guided Tour London
Duration: Up to two hours
London Pub Crawl and Nightlife Tour
Duration: Around 7 hours
Changing of the Guard Walking Tour
Duration: Approximately 1:30 hours
Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum and Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is around 1:30 hours, while you are free to decide how much time to spend at the museum.
Day trip to Windsor, Stonehenge & Oxford Tour from London
Duration: Between 10 and 11 hours
London Ghost Bus Tour: Comedy Horror Show
Duration: Around 1:15 hours