Cheap Day trip to Windsor, Stonehenge & Oxford Tour from London
|Between 10 and 11 hours||(426 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Day trip to Windsor, Stonehenge & Oxford Tour from London Discount Prices
We are comparing Day trip to Windsor, Stonehenge & Oxford Tour from London Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Day trip to Windsor, Stonehenge & Oxford Tour from London
- A day trip from London introducing three very different places closely connected to the history of England and the UK.
- The Windsor Castle is one of the residences of the Royal Family of England featuring opulence and elegance.
- The Stonehenge is a prehistorical complex whose construction may relate to astrological purposes or various legends, and visitors explore the megalithic monument equipped with audio guide.
- Explore Oxford on a guided tour and appreciate its beautiful architecture that inspired various novelists and was a filming location for the scenes of the "Harry Potter" film series.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Taking the tour is the right thing to do for travelers interested in the history of England from prehistoric to recent times.
- Tourists curious about the Royal Family of England and the country's royal past should find the guided tour very enlightening.
- Fans of unique monuments, beautiful architecture, literature and the "Harry Potter" series should have a great time during the guided tour.
Your Experience With Day trip to Windsor, Stonehenge & Oxford Tour from London?
- Take a round trip from London to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and the city of Oxford by a comfortable and air-conditioned coach.
- Enter the Royal Castle of Windsor and explore its premises.
- Take a walk of the castle grounds and visit a medieval church where Henry VIII the Tudor and his third wife rest.
- Marvel at Stonehenge, a monolithic circle whose construction remains elusive from prehistory to the present day.
- Have a walking tour of Oxford, its university and learn how the city inspired various famous writers.
What Day trip to Windsor, Stonehenge & Oxford Tour from London Includes?
- A round-trip coach service.
- Admissions to Windsor Castle and the megalithic complex of Stonehenge.
- A guided walking tour of Oxford.
- Headsets to help you hear the tour guide clearly.
- Windsor Castle
- Next to the Stonehenge, you can find a reconstruction of prehistorical settlement.
- Taking photos inside the Windsor Castle and the Saint George's Chapel isn't allowed.
- Pay special attention to the exhibits of the State Apartments of the Windsor Castle.
Travelers Reviews about Day trip to Windsor, Stonehenge & Oxford Tour from London?
- Most travelers had a great time by joining the guided tour and enjoyed their day out of London.
- In general, holidaymakers commended in their reviews the performance of guides, rating them as excellent.
- The overall rate of the guided tour implies that booking it offers a good value for money.
- Several reviewers underline that visiting the three attractions on a guided tour is just the thing if you have limited time.
The guided tour isn't a wheelchair-friendly activity.
To take part in the activity, you may show either a printed or mobile voucher. Cancel your order 24 hours in advance or earlier to redeem a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Note that opening arrangements of the Windsor Castle could change without advance notice since various state ceremonies take place there.
- The order of visits may change for various reasons.
Address / Pick up Location
The tour departs from Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London
Youtube videos of Day trip to Windsor, Stonehenge & Oxford Tour from London
British Museum Skip-the-Line Guided Tour London
Duration: Up to two hours
London Highlights with Westminster & Buckingham Palace
Duration: Around 2:30 hours
London Pub Crawl and Nightlife Tour
Duration: Around 7 hours
Shakespeare's Globe Guided Tours
Duration: Flexible, but around 1:30 hours should suffice
Day trip to Windsor, Stonehenge & Oxford Tour from London
Duration: Between 10 and 11 hours
Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum and Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is around 1:30 hours, while you are free to decide how much time to spend at the museum.
Changing of the Guard Walking Tour
Duration: Approximately 1:30 hours
Wembley Stadium Guided Tour
Duration: 1:15 hours
Jack the Ripper Walking Tour London
Duration: Around 2 hours