Wembley Stadium Guided Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Wembley Stadium Guided Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|1:15 hours||(22 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Wembley Stadium Guided Tour
- An informative overview of the football stadium Wembley and the most significant sporting and cultural events that took place there.
- A guided tour that introduces various rooms and premises of the large stadium.
- A journey through areas that are available to players, officials and sports celebrities, and closed to other visitors.
- Introduction of important events organized here, including the 1948 Olympic Games, the 1966 World Cup finals and the 2011 Champion League finals.
- Access to the Royal Box, dressing room of the England national team and the Press Room among other off-limits areas.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Taking the Wembley Stadium guided tour should be one of your priorities when you are in London given that you are a fan of football.
- It is also an interesting journey through the history of the most popular sport and an overview of a few big sporting events of the last century.
Your Experience With Wembley Stadium Guided Tour?
- Have an in-depth overview of Wembley Stadium and hear interesting stories about one of the most famous stadiums throughout the world.
- Learn the history of Wembley and evoke some of the big sporting and cultural events that took place here.
- Take a look at items commemorating historic events, such as the World Cup 1966 finals and the 2011 Champions League finals.
- Tour the tunnel where players wait before entering the pitch, the press room and the Royal Box among other premises where visitors usually don't have access.
- Have a view of the entire stadium and note its enormous size.
What Wembley Stadium Guided Tour Includes?
- Tour guide that knows the stadium and its history well.
- Access to generally restricted areas such as the England Dressing Room and the Royal Box.
- Buses that operate to Wembley Stadium are 18/N18, 83/N83, 92, 182, 206, 223, 297 and 483.
- If you arrive by car, book a parking spot in advance because space is limited.
Travelers Reviews about Wembley Stadium Guided Tour?
- Travelers speak highly of their guides, recommending every one of them.
- Some of them underline that taking this tour is suitable even for people that aren't fans of football.
- The vast majority of comments indicate that the participants have a great opinion of the guided tour.
- Visitors to Wembley state that their tour was very informative and interesting.
Get in touch with the provider to learn the details about accessibility for people requiring special needs.
You can show either mobile or printed voucher to take the guided tour. To receive a full refund, cancel your order no later than when the chosen tour operator specifies.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Check the official website before the tour because closures of certain areas tend to take place throughout the year.
- Plan additional time for a visit after the tour if you wish to browse items at the Stadium's store.
Address / Pick up Location
HA9 0WS, London
- London Passes
- Best London Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Which London Airport is Best To Fly
- Best London Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best London Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best London Cruise Tours
- Best Art Musuems in London
- Harry Potter London Tickets
- Things to do in London at Night
- London Day Trips
- Best London Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in London
- The Shard Tickets
- Buckingham Palace Tours & Tickets
- Tower of London Tours
- London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
- London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
- London Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in London
Changing of the Guard Walking Tour
Duration: Approximately 1:30 hours
Jack the Ripper Walking Tour London
Duration: 2 hours
London Ghost Bus Tour: Comedy Horror Show
Duration: Around 1:15 hours
British Museum Skip-the-Line Guided Tour London
Duration: Up to two hours
London Pub Crawl and Nightlife Tour
Duration: Around 7 hours
Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum and Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is around 1:30 hours, while you are free to decide how much time to spend at the museum.
London Highlights with Westminster & Buckingham Palace
Duration: Around 2:30 hours
Shakespeare's Globe Guided Tours
Duration: Flexible, but around 1:30 hours should suffice