Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum and Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum and Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|The duration of the guided tour is around 1:30 hours, while you are free to decide how much time to spend at the museum.||(1261 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum and Tour
- A journey through the history of tennis and Wimbledon, one of the most iconic tennis courts in the world.
- The tour introduces the very beginnings of tennis as a pastime activity and its transformation into one of the most popular sports of the present time.
- A variety of exhibits, including outfit worn by tennis players and historical memorabilia, allow visitors to understand the way tennis developed to become what it is today.
- An interactive experience involving virtual reality and touchscreens.
- The guided tour grants guests access to areas normally reserved only for players, the press and officials.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Wimbledon is the icon of Great Britain and among must-visit places for travelers visiting London.
- Taking the tour is especially recommended for fans of tennis.
- The tour introduces the tennis courts and the history of the sport in a fun and interactive way, which is suitable for people of all ages and different interests.
Your Experience With Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum and Tour?
- Take a tour of the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum and get an overview of the evolution of tennis from a leisure activity into one of the most popular sports today.
- Examine various relics that trace the development of tennis through decades and enjoy a virtual reality performance unlocking interesting facts.
- Join a guided tour of the tennis grounds and access areas that are normally reserved for the press.
- Visit the Central Court where many of the biggest matches in the history of tennis took place.
What Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum and Tour Includes?
- Live guide in English or audio guide in Spanish, French, Chinese and a few other languages.
- Admission to the Lawn Tennis Museum of Wimbledon.
- A virtual reality show.
- Queuing for tickets before the Grand Slam Championship is a part of the local culture and is far from bothersome.
- It is an obligation for players to wear white, so nothing apart from their performance can stand out in any way during the match.
Travelers Reviews about Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum and Tour?
- Travelers that visited Wimbledon state in their reviews that the self-guided and guided tours are very insightful and entertaining.
- Many of them have a high opinion of their guides and passionate fans of tennis state that the Wimbledon tour was the highlight of their visit to London.
- Even visitors that aren't especially enthusiastic about tennis enjoyed the visit.
- The reviewers describe their assigned guided as entertaining, knowledgeable and friendly.
The Wimbledon Museum is a wheelchair-accessible venue.
Depending on the tour operator, you may need to show mobile or printed voucher to visit the Wimbledon complex. To get a full refund, cancel your order no later than 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Dress appropriately for the guided tour takes place outdoors.
- Plan to spend at least around an hour at the museum in addition to the guided tour.
Address / Pick up Location
All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, Church Road, SW19 5AG, London
- London Pass Reviews
- Best London Bus Tour
- Which London Airport is Best To Fly
- London City Tours
- London Hop on Hop off
- Best Thames River Cruise
- Free Art Galleries in London
- Harry Potter London Tickets
- Things to Do in London at Night
- London Day Trips
- Best London Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in London
- The Shard Tickets
- Buckingham Palace Tours & Tickets
- Tower of London Tours
- London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
- London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
- London Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in London
London Pub Crawl and Nightlife Tour
Duration: Around 7 hours
Jack the Ripper Walking Tour London
Duration: 2 hours
Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum and Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is around 1:30 hours, while you are free to decide how much time to spend at the museum.
British Museum Skip-the-Line Guided Tour London
Duration: Up to two hours
Shakespeare's Globe Guided Tours
Duration: Flexible, but around 1:30 hours should suffice
Changing of the Guard Walking Tour
Duration: Approximately 1:30 hours
London Ghost Bus Tour: Comedy Horror Show
Duration: Around 1:15 hours
Day trip to Windsor, Stonehenge & Oxford Tour from London
Duration: Between 10 and 11 hours