Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket and Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket and Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket and Tour
- Carmen Thyssen Museum exhibits works of art by Spanish artists in a beautiful 16th-century Renaissance mansion.
- The main focus of the exhibition venue is the introduction of the Andalusian art.
- Visitors may choose to visit the museum at their leisure or accompanied by a guide.
- Besides paintings of Andalusian and Spanish artists, the museum has a collection of Old Masters.
- Besides the great art collection, visitors can acquaint themselves with the features of the Renaissance architecture.
- In addition to the permanent exhibition, visitors may visit temporary exhibitions.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The museum caters to visitors of all ages.
- Devotees of Spanish and Andalusian art, in particular, should visit the museum.
- Fans of Renaissance and its architecture are also highly recommended to pay a visit to the Carmen Thyssen Museum.
Your Experience With Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket and Tour?
- Visit one of the leading art museums in Malaga that occupies a 16th-century Renaissance villa.
- Examine Spanish works of art whose main focus is the art of Andalusia.
- Among other masterpieces, you will see paintings by Francisco Goya, Guillermo GÃ³mez Gil and Pablo Picasso.
- Besides the paintings highlighting Spanish 19th-century art, the Carmen Thyssen Museum exhibits paintings by Old Masters, spanning the period from the 17th to the 19th century.
- In addition to permanent, visit the temporary exhibitions staged during the time of your visit.
- Choose whether to see the collection on your own or with a guide.
What Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket and Tour Includes?
- Entry to the Carmen Thyssen Museum
- Access to temporary exhibitions and assistance of the guide if you select the options
- Main themes of the museum's art collection are Old Masters, Romantic Landscapes, Precieux and Fin-de-siecle.
- The permanent collection consists of around 230 art pieces.
Travelers Reviews about Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket and Tour?
- Most visitors state that both permanent and temporary exhibitions are of high value.
- They underline that the Carmen Thyssen Museum elaborates the Spanish art between the 16th and 19th centuries well.
- According to the existing reviews, the mansion that houses the museum is a highlight in its own right.
- Comments further indicate that the exhibition is well organized and that you may benefit from an occasional performance at the museum.
Carmen Thyssen Museum is a wheelchair-accessible venue.
You can present either a printed or electronic voucher to visit the museum. You may redeem a refund for cancellation depending on the chosen provider.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Taking photos inside the museum isn't allowed.
- Please don't touch the objects on display.
Address / Pick up Location
10 Calle Compania, Malaga, Andalusia
- Malaga City Tours
- Malaga Bus Tours
- Malaga Pass
- Malaga Hop on Hop off
- Malaga To Gibraltar Day Trip
- Museo Picasso Ticket
- Caminito Del Rey From Malaga
- Malaga Selwo Marina
- Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket
- Malaga Selwo Aventura
- Malaga To Cordoba Day Trip
- Bioparc Fuengirola
- Malaga Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Malaga
Centre Pompidou Malaga
Malaga Tapas Tour with Visit Atarazanas Market
Duration: 3 hours
Caminito Del Rey Path Day Tour
Duration: Approximately eight hours
E-BIKE TOUR 1 - Malaga Highest Peak - White Village Olias - El Palo (3hrs)
Duration: 3 to 4 hours
Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas Day trip from Costa del Sol Malaga
Duration: Up to 10 hours
Malaga Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus
Duration: 24 hours.
Malaga to Nerja and Frigiliana Half-Day Trip
Duration: Eight hours
Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket and Tour
Malaga Tapas Tour with Boat trip on the bay
Duration: 4 hours
Malaga Flamenco Show and Tapas Tour
Duration: Three hours