Hammam in Malaga Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Hammam in Malaga prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|1:30 hours||(984 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Hammam in Malaga
- Al-Andalus is an Arabian hammam offering a traditional and relaxing experience to its visitors.
- Guests can choose to hop among hot, cold and warm baths to improve their blood circulation.
- The steam room is also at disposal of the visitors in need to purify themselves.
- Green mint tea in the lounge of the Hammam Al-Andalus is a welcoming addition to the 1:30-hour leisure session.
- Guests of the hammam may choose among the selection of essential oils (rose, lavender, jasmine and red amber) for their massage.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A visit to the Hammam Al-Andalus is suitable for visitors of all ages.
- This activity is ideal for anyone in need of pampering and relaxing treatment.
- Travelers interested in the authentic Andalusian culture shouldn't miss a visit to the hammam.
Your Experience With Hammam in Malaga?
- Enjoy the comfort, style and luxury of Al-Andalus Hammam in Malaga.
- During the 1:30-hour timeframe, you will enjoy cold, warm and hot baths and, thus, feel how your blood circulation improves.
- The hammam disposes of the lounge area where you can have green mint tea.
- Relaxing massage with essential oils is part of the experience as well.
- Choose your favorite essential oil from the selection of lavender, jasmine, red amber and rose varieties.
- Visit the on-site steam room for a purifying experience.
What Hammam in Malaga Includes?
- A choice among hot, warm and hot baths
- Access to the steam room
- Green mint tea, locker, hair dryer and towel
- Massage with essential oils
- Before you begin with the bathing, drink water or a tea to prevent dehydration.
- Before you take a hot bath, jump into a warm bath.
Travelers Reviews about Hammam in Malaga?
- Travelers who visited Al-Andalus Hammam had a great experience for the most part.
- Many of them stated that they would repeat the experience without a second thought.
- Their reviews imply that a visit to the hammam is a highly-relaxing experience they enjoyed very much.
- The reviewers asserted that the services on offer are suitable for everyone, from small kids to seniors.
- The comments further indicate the high professionalism of the staff.
Please get in touch with the service provider about the information regarding visitors in wheelchairs.
Paper and mobile vouchers are valid for a visit to the hammam. Receive a full refund for cancellations at least 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Arrive around 15 minutes ahead of schedule.
- Except for the locker rooms, areas in the hammam are mixed.
- Bring your bathing suit.
Address / Pick up Location
Plaza de los MÃ¡rtires 5, the city of Malaga
- Malaga City Tours
- Malaga Bus Tours
- Malaga Pass
- Malaga Hop on Hop off
- Malaga To Gibraltar Day Trip
- Museo Picasso Ticket
- Caminito Del Rey From Malaga
- Malaga Selwo Marina
- Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket
- Malaga Selwo Aventura
- Malaga To Cordoba Day Trip
- Bioparc Fuengirola
- Malaga Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Malaga
Malaga Catamaran Cruise with BBQ Lunch and Port Restaurant Dinner
Duration: 4 hours
Malaga Tapas Tour with Boat trip on the bay
Duration: 4 hours
Malaga Airport (Costa del Sol) Private Arrival Transfer
Duration: 1 hour
Centre Pompidou Malaga
Caminito del Rey Excursion from Malaga
Duration: 4 hours.
2h E-bike tour - Best thing to do in Malaga.
Duration: 2 hours
Malaga Private Airport Round Transfer
Duration: 30 minutes
Malaga Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus
Duration: 24 hours.