Seine River 3 Course Lunch Cruise Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Seine River 3 Course Lunch Cruise prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|2 hours||(491 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Seine River 3 Course Lunch Cruise
- A 2 hour sightseeing cruise with 3 course lunch served on board.
- Though subject to change, the menu offers up French cuisine with a selection of starters such as duck foie gras, foie gras marinated salmon, salads and soups served with a toasted baguette. You'll be offered a choice of main course which might be braised chicken with lentils and seasonal vegetables, cod loin, with soft risotto and peas, beef, with crushed potatoes, oyster mushrooms and baby broad beans, t-bone style Iberian rib roast with sweet potato purĂ©e and mustard sauce, salmon steak with a spinach medley, soy, and cilantro sauce or a lentil casserole served with fresh vegetables sautĂ©ed in soy milk.
- A choice of desserts can be enjoyed too such as Black Forest gateau, fruit sorbet, chocolate pudding with vanilla ice cream, rice pudding, fruit tartare, or French cheeses. Tea or coffee is served after dinner with an after-dinner mint or cookie.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you want to spend a relaxing afternoon on the River Seine this is the way to do it! Don't have lunch in a 'regular' restaurant - Have the sights of Paris pass by your window!
- Good for solo travellers, couples, as well as families.
- Vegans and vegetarians are catered for.
Your Experience With Seine River 3 Course Lunch Cruise?
- Board the boat at the designated port at 12.30pm ready for the 12.50 departure. You'll be welcomed onboard by the friendly staff and given an aperitif before being shown to your window table.
- When underway, and as you watch the sights of Paris pass by the large glass windows, you'll be served your 3 course lunch with coffee afterwards. Live music helps set the ambience for this special sightseeing cruise as you pass by the beautiful Beaux-Arts ornate faĂ§ade of the former Gare d'Orsay railway station that is now home to the MusĂ©e d'Orsay. Carrying along the river you'll see the Eiffel Tower growing bigger and bigger until it's looming above you. Next you'll cruise past the Gothic Notre Dame Cathedral. You'll be well into your main course when the cruise past the iconic Louvre Museum and then cruise under the magnificent Pont Neuf.
- The boat returns to its starting point so after dessert you'll be able to enjoy the sights from the other side of the boat, perhaps popping up to the top deck to snap some photos of this memorable afternoon before returning to port at approximately 2.30pm.
What Seine River 3 Course Lunch Cruise Includes?
- 2 hour sightseeing cruise.
- 3 course lunch served onboard with aperitif and wine.
- Photos and videos can be purchased onboard.
- Cruise past:
- The Eiffel Tower
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- The Louvre Museum
- The French National Assembly
- Pont Neuf
- and more
- The glass covered boats do not have air-conditioning so can get very warm in the Summer - Bring a fan to keep yourself cool.
- Try to get a table on the left side of the boat for optimal views.
Travelers Reviews about Seine River 3 Course Lunch Cruise?
- Travellers talking about this Seine river cruise on Get Your Guide, Trip advisor, and Viator give it fantastic reviews and top ratings. Everyone agrees that it's a superb way to spend an afternoon in Paris whether travelling alone, with a loved one, or with family.
- People have described it as "Definitely one of the best way to enjoy this glorious city without much effort." "Top Notch food and music" "Absolutely fantastic! You must do this! Food was delicious. Ambiance was lovely!"
- Travellers who have taken this cruise agree that it's a very fun and elegant way to spend a couple of hours and that the staff are friendly, the food is great (though the add ons can be overpriced), and that the music is a great finishing touch. The only negatives are the fact that the boat can get very warm during the Summer months as it's glass covered top and sides.
E-tickets and printed tickets are accepted.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Get dressed up a little! There's a smart-casual dress requirement.
Address / Pick up Location
Port de la ConfĂ©rence, 75008 Paris OR Port Solferino on the Quai Anatole - Check your booking confirmation for details.
- Paris Passes
- Best Paris Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Which Paris Airport is Best To Fly
- Best Paris Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Paris Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Art Musuems in Paris
- Best Paris Cruise Tours
- Eiffel Tower Tickets
- Palace of Versailles Facts
- Things to do in Paris at Night
- Paris Day Trips
- Palace of Versailles Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Facts
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Paris
- Louvre Museum Tickets
- 2 Days Paris Itinerary
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd floor Skip the line tickets
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets
- Musee d'Orsay Tickets
- Paris Catacombs Skip the Line
- Paris Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Paris
Seine River 3 Course Lunch Cruise
Duration: 2 hours
Vintage 2CV Tour Plus 1 Hour Seine River Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 2 hours.
Seine River Cruise and Paris Canals Tour
Duration: 2.5 hours
Seine River Dinner Cruise and Cabaret Show
Duration: 4-7 hours
Paris Segway Tour Plus Seine River Cruise
Duration: 1.5 hours segway tour + 1 hour river cruise.
Batobus River Seine Shuttle Boat
Duration: 24hours or 48 hours ticket
Paris City Tour And Seine River CruiseÂ
Duration: 3 hours
Seine River Hop On Hop Off Cruise Paris
Duration: Unlimited 1 day travel - A round trip takes 1.5 - 2 hours.
Bistro-Style Seine River Dinner Cruise Tour
Duration: Approximately 2.5 hours
Marina De Paris Seine River Dinner Cruise
Duration: 75 minutes or 2 hours depending on option chosen and booking company.