Eiffel Tower Guided Climb in English and German and Optional Summit Access Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Eiffel Tower Guided Climb in English and German and Optional Summit Access prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Around 2 hours||(691 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Eiffel Tower Guided Climb in English and German and Optional Summit Access
- A guided tour of the Eiffel Tower revealing various interesting historical facts about the iconic attraction.
- The tour begins by climbing the flight of stairs to the first level, where visitors walk a transparent floor.
- On the first level travelers can consult multimedia presentations about the famous monument.
- The second level offers the best views of the cityscape and participants can admire the city panorama and locate its top attractions.
- The tour guide reveals various extraordinary events that took place at the Eiffel Tower.
- An opportunity to purchase a ticket to the third level and see the wider area around the city.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The tour is an ideal opportunity for you to learn interesting facts about the tower and the city.
- Joining the tour isn't a good option for people in poor fitness shape and those sensitive to height.
Your Experience With Eiffel Tower Guided Climb in English and German and Optional Summit Access?
- Visit the iconic Eiffel Tower on a walking tour and admire the monument and the city from various perspectives as you climb to the first level.
- Feel like you are drifting in a void on the transparent floor on the first level of the tower.
- Examine exhibits on the same level and consult multimedia presentations.
- Continue climbing to the second level and marvel at the views of the cityscape and its many landmarks.
- Admire Mars Fields, Les Invalides, Sacre Coeur Basilica, Triumphal Arch and other top attractions.
- Hear stories about Gustave Eiffel, the mastermind behind the construction of the tower.
- Learn interesting history of the monument.
What Eiffel Tower Guided Climb in English and German and Optional Summit Access Includes?
- Entry ticket to the first and second levels of the Tour Eiffel.
- Tour led by a knowledgeable and certified guide in English or German.
- On the third level, you can find a former office of Gustave Eiffel, the tower's main architect.
- The second level features telescopes for detailed views of the city's landmarks.
- During the evening, the tower sparkles for several minutes every full hour.
Travelers Reviews about Eiffel Tower Guided Climb in English and German and Optional Summit Access?
- Travelers that joined the activity had a great experience and learned a lot about the Tour Eiffel.
- They commend the performance and knowledge of the tour guide and underline their professionalism and amiability.
- Besides historical date, guides shared many interesting facts and anecdotes about the famous monument.
- German-speaking travelers spoke highly about the German linguistic skills of the guides assigned to them.
The guided tour isn't suitable for travelers suffering from disability issues.
You can show printed or electronic ticket to join the guided tour. Cancel your order at least one day in advance to redeem a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Be sure that you can climb long flights of stairs to get to the second level of the Eiffel Tower.
- Wear shoes suitable for prolonged walking.
- Dress yourself according to weather conditions.
Address / Pick up Location
Jules Verne Restaurant at the base of the Eiffel Tower, Paris
- Paris Passlib
- Paris Bus Tour
- Which Paris Airport is Best To Fly
- Paris City Tours
- Paris Hop on Hop off
- Famous Art Galleries in Paris
- Best Seine River Cruise
- Eiffel Tower Tickets
- Palace of Versailles Facts
- Things to Do in Paris at Night
- Best Paris Day Trips
- Palace of Versailles Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Facts
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Paris
- Louvre Museum Tickets
- 2 Days Paris Itinerary
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd floor Skip the line tickets
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets
- Musee d'Orsay Tickets
- Paris Catacombs Skip the Line
- Paris Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Paris
Ultimate Versailles: 90-Minute Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Duration: Duration of the tour is about 1:30 hours.
Paris: Pere Lachaise Cemetery Guided Tour
Duration: The duration of the Pere Lachaise guided tour is between 2 and 3 hours.
Ultimate Louvre: 2-Hour Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Duration: The guided tour takes around two hours.
Paris Walking Tour: Dark Heart & Murder Mysteries
Duration: Approx. two hours
The Marais Walking Food Tour: Cheese, Wine and Delicacies
Duration: Between two and three hours.
Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Small Group Tour
Duration: Around two hours
Eiffel Tower Guided Climb in English and German and Optional Summit Access
Duration: Around 2 hours
Musee d'Orsay Highlights: Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Duration: Approximately two hours
Legendary Stade de France: Behind the Scenes Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is 1:30 hours.