Musee d'Orsay Highlights: Skip-the-Line Guided Tour Deals
We are comparing Musee d'Orsay Highlights: Skip-the-Line Guided Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|Approximately two hours||(54 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Musee d'Orsay Highlights: Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
- Orsay Museum is one of the leading art museums in Europe and the world, and the guided tour explains its best works of art in detail.
- Musee d'Orsay displays a variety of exhibits, including paintings, sculpture, photos and decorative objects.
- The walking tour introduces some surprising facts about one of the finest structures in Paris.
- The museum exhibits the largest collection of Impressionist works of art in the world.
- Some other art movements whose masterpieces the museum houses are post-Impressionism, neo-Impressionism, Classicism and the Barbizon School.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Joining the tour is a must for devotees of the art.
- The activity is especially recommended to fans of the Impressionism and Monet, the leading artist of the celebrated movement.
- Adults and children alike enjoy the guided tour and the visit to the Orsay Museum.
Your Experience With Musee d'Orsay Highlights: Skip-the-Line Guided Tour?
- Avoid waiting in long lines in front of the Musee Orsay and have a guided tour of the big museum.
- Admire works of art by leading artists of the 19th century, including Rodin, Cezanne, Renoir, Courbet, Manet and Monet.
- Examine paintings and sculptures belonging to various art movements, including Realism, Classicism and Orientalism.
- Visit the largest collection of the Impressionist art in the world.
- Marvel at the museum's highlights - the Four Parts of the World, Ugolino and the Dance.
- Discover the interesting past of the building housing the museum, which used to be a train station and a shooting range.
What Musee d'Orsay Highlights: Skip-the-Line Guided Tour Includes?
- Assistance of the guide passionate about art.
- Priority entry past long queues at the museum's entrance.
- Headphones if necessary.
- The Musee Orsay overlooks the Seine River from an on-site cafe.
- The museum is less visited during workdays than during weekends.
- Temporary exhibitions take place often at the Orsay.
Travelers Reviews about Musee d'Orsay Highlights: Skip-the-Line Guided Tour?
- People that booked the guided tour underline great professionalism of tour guides and their vast knowledge about the art.
- Reviews indicate that joining the guided tour is especially recommended for travelers that visit Musee d'Orsay for the first time.
- Furthermore, comments indicate that visiting the Orsay is a must for every devotee of art.
- Information that tour attendants received from the assigned guides are usually rated as great.
Please get in touch with the operator to confirm whether visitors with disability issues could be accommodated.
To take part in the activity, you need to show a printed or mobile voucher. Cancel the order at least 24 hours in advance to get a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- You will walk a lot on this guided tour, so put on suitable footwear.
- The museum doesn't feature air-conditioning in every section.
- You need to be in average fitness shape to keep up.
Address / Pick up Location
1 Rue de la Légion d'Honneur, Paris
- Paris Passes
- Best Paris Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Which Paris Airport is Best To Fly
- Best Paris Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Paris Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Art Musuems in Paris
- Best Paris Cruise Tours
- Eiffel Tower Tickets
- Palace of Versailles Facts
- Things to do in Paris at Night
- Paris Day Trips
- Palace of Versailles Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Facts
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Paris
- Louvre Museum Tickets
- 2 Days Paris Itinerary
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd floor Skip the line tickets
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets
- Musee d'Orsay Tickets
- Paris Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Paris
Musee d'Orsay Highlights: Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Duration: Approximately two hours
Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Small Group Tour
Duration: Around two hours
Legendary Stade de France: Behind the Scenes Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is 1:30 hours.
The Marais Walking Food Tour: Cheese, Wine and Delicacies
Duration: Between two and three hours.