Cheap Legendary Stade de France: Behind the Scenes Tour
|The duration of the guided tour is 1:30 hours.||(473 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Legendary Stade de France: Behind the Scenes Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Legendary Stade de France: Behind the Scenes Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Legendary Stade de France: Behind the Scenes Tour
- An introductory overview of the Stade de France, the biggest stadium in entire France.
- A lesson about the big sports events that took place on the stadium's football pitch.
- The guided tour takes visitors to the locker rooms used by football players and other entertainers that perform here.
- Joining the tour allows visitors to feel like a football player and imagine the atmosphere in the tunnel before entering the pitch.
- The on-site museum exhibits items relating to football icons, such as Ronaldo and Zidane, and musicians who staged spectacular shows here.
- Guests visit areas that are usually off-limits to the public, such as private boxes.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The tour is an ideal activity for fans of football and grand spectacles.
- People of all ages take part in the guided tour of the Stade de France.
- The guided tour is a perfect introduction to one of the newest sports arenas in Europe that already staged some of the most important sporting events in the last two decades.
Your Experience With Legendary Stade de France: Behind the Scenes Tour?
- Take a tour of the largest stadium in France and explore its premises absent crowds.
- Benefit of entering the areas used only by players, performers and officials, such as the tunnel, locker rooms and private boxes.
- Gain knowledge and insights of many historic sports events that took place on the stadium's pitch.
- Learn about some of the biggest players in the world of football who showed their skills on the stadium's grass.
- Visit the museum of the stadium and examine memorabilia of players and musicians who performed on the Stade de France.
What Legendary Stade de France: Behind the Scenes Tour Includes?
- A guided tour of the Stade de France introducing areas accessible to the general public and private areas.
- Admission to the Museum of the Stade de France.
- A choice between guided tours held in English and French.
- The metro line 13 takes visitors to the Stade de France affordably and efficiently.
- There is the Saint-Denis Basilica, one of the most historic religious structures in Europe, within a walking distance from the Stade de France.
Travelers Reviews about Legendary Stade de France: Behind the Scenes Tour?
- Travelers spoke highly about the tour guides in their comments, rating them as knowledgeable and friendly.
- Many reviews indicate that the guides knew a lot about the stadium and its history, and passed down their knowledge in an entertaining and understandable manner.
- Comments also imply that stepping out of the tunnel to the pitch feels great .
- Young visitors get a chance to touch items and shirts that once belonged to famous players in the Museum of Stade de France.
The Stade de France and the guided tour are suitable for visitors dealing with mobility issues.
Show paper or mobile voucher to join the guided tour. Depending on the operator of your choice, you are eligible for a full refund if canceling the order 24, 48 or 72 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before the beginning of the tour to pass the security check.
- The guided tour is subject to change in case of a scheduled event.
Address / Pick up Location
Stade de France, Saint Denis
Youtube videos of Legendary Stade de France: Behind the Scenes Tour
- Eiffel Tower Tickets
- Palace of Versailles Facts
- Palace of Versailles Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Facts
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Paris
- Louvre Museum Tickets
- 2 Days Paris Itinerary
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd floor Skip the line tickets
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets
- Musee d'Orsay Tickets
- Free Things to do in Paris
Ultimate Versailles: 90-Minute Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Duration: Duration of the tour is about 1:30 hours.
Paris Walking Tour: Dark Heart & Murder Mysteries
Duration: Approx. two hours
The Marais Walking Food Tour: Cheese, Wine and Delicacies
Duration: Between two and three hours.
Ultimate Louvre: 2-Hour Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Duration: The guided tour takes around two hours.