Cheap Paris Walking Tour: Dark Heart & Murder Mysteries
|Approx. two hours||(538 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Paris Walking Tour: Dark Heart & Murder Mysteries Discount Prices
We are comparing Paris Walking Tour: Dark Heart & Murder Mysteries Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Paris Walking Tour: Dark Heart & Murder Mysteries
- A guided tour that spotlights historic events that took place in the capital of France and lesser-known, but nothing less frightening occurrences.
- The tour covers places where mass executions, vicious tortures and imprisonments used to occur in history.
- Participants in the tour walk alleys out of sight and learn about occult practices that used to happen in them.
- During this nightly activity, travelers learn the lesser-known history of Paris that casts light on some famous episodes that haven't affected only the city, but the nation and ultimately the world.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Booking the tour is the right thing to do for everyone who wishes to get to know the city of Paris well.
- Fans of secrets, mysteries and horror should consider joining the guided tour.
- History buffs also have a great time during the activity.
Your Experience With Paris Walking Tour: Dark Heart & Murder Mysteries?
- Join a walking tour that introduces dark secrets and sinister places of the City of Light.
- Listen to your knowledgeable guide to find out the gruesome past of the city.
- See Conciergerie, an infamous revolutionary prison where Queen Marrie Antoinette was held before she was executed.
- Discover where vicious tortures used to take place and hear ghost stories related to the capital of France.
- Get various insights from your knowledgeable guide that cast additional light on certain historic events.
What Paris Walking Tour: Dark Heart & Murder Mysteries Includes?
- A walking tour led by a certified and friendly tour guide.
- St Germain de Auxerrois
- Square of the Innocents
- Tour St Jacques
- The River Seine
- Ile de la Cite
- Palais du Justice
- Hotel de Ville
- During the tour, you will learn the fate of the last Templars that resided in Paris.
- You will hear details of the massacre of Protestants (Huguenots) during the night of Saint Bartholomew in 1572.
Travelers Reviews about Paris Walking Tour: Dark Heart & Murder Mysteries?
- Travelers are, in general, very enthusiastic about this tour that reveals many stories they couldn't learn otherwise.
- Their guides showed a surprising knowledge about the city and its history, which resulted in an outstanding experience.
- Some tourists state that the ghost tour features a fair share of history.
- A number of participants state that the activity is suitable for kids.
- A fair share of visitors enjoyed a night tour of the city, which reveals quite a different face than in daylight.
The activity isn't suitable for visitors with disabilities.
Paper and electronic vouchers are acceptable for joining the guided tour. Providers grant a full refund for cancellations no later than 24 hours before the beginning of the tour.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- You will have to walk a lot, which is why wearing suitable shoes is highly recommended.
- Dress accordingly to the weather conditions.
Address / Pick up Location
The statue of King Henri IV, Pont Neuf, Paris
- Eiffel Tower Tickets
- Palace of Versailles Facts
- Palace of Versailles Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Facts
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Paris
- Louvre Museum Tickets
- 2 Days Paris Itinerary
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd floor Skip the line tickets
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets
- Musee d'Orsay Tickets
- Free Things to do in Paris
Ultimate Versailles: 90-Minute Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Duration: Duration of the tour is about 1:30 hours.
Ultimate Louvre: 2-Hour Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Duration: The guided tour takes around two hours.
Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Small Group Tour
Duration: Around two hours
Musee d'Orsay Highlights: Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Duration: Approximately two hours
Eiffel Tower Guided Climb in English and German and Optional Summit Access
Duration: Around 2 hours
Legendary Stade de France: Behind the Scenes Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is 1:30 hours.
Paris: Pere Lachaise Cemetery Guided Tour
Duration: The duration of the Pere Lachaise guided tour is between 2 and 3 hours.
Paris: Mysteries of the Opera Garnier After Hours Tour
Duration: The guided tour takes 1:30 hours.
The Marais Walking Food Tour: Cheese, Wine and Delicacies
Duration: Between two and three hours.