South Tenerife La Gomera Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing South Tenerife La Gomera Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|This outstanding trip to La Gomera Island lasts around 9 hours.||(127 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of South Tenerife La Gomera Tour
- The "From South Tenerife: La Gomera Tour" is a pleasant outdoor experience that takes you to incredible nature of the neighboring island of Tenerife.
- La Gomera Island features magnificent rock formations that have a power to inspire awe and admiration.
- The island also features unique and extraordinary vegetation.
- A fast ferry takes passengers between the two islands, and the one-way trip lasts up to 1 hour.
- Once on the island of La Gomera, you will walk along streets of San Sebastian and discover its top attractions.
- One of those is the place where Christopher Columbus spent time before discovering America.
- The bus takes tourists to the Las Carboneras viewpoint where the traditional lunch awaits.
- The excursion also includes traveling through a beautiful forest.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Trip to La Gomera is both enriching and revitalizing, as stated by many people who joined the tour.
- Hence, it is ideal for anyone craving to learn more about the Canary Islands and relax in the beautiful environment.
Your Experience With South Tenerife La Gomera Tour?
- On this excursion, you will experience some of the most beautiful landscapes of the Canary Islands on La Gomera Island.
- Tour places that feature a big natural significance as you get around.
- Travel through forested areas and have lunch at the viewpoint that reveals magnificent views of the surrounding area.
- Admire attractive, unspoilt and preserved areas from mass tourism featuring unique flora.
- Visit the place where Columbus prayed before he set off on a voyage that discovered America.
What South Tenerife La Gomera Tour Includes?
- The excursion to La Gomera Island includes pickups in the south part of Tenerife Island and complimentary transfers.
- Trip on board a fast ferry is part of this unique activity.
- Professional guidance is offered by a knowledgeable and friendly tour guide.
- Lunch at a vantage point is also among amenities related to the excursion.
- Complimentary half-bottle of wine.
- Prepare and take warm clothes with you on the trip to La Gomera Island.
- Many natural attractions you will see on the La Gomera tour are of great importance.
- Plucking flowers on the island isn't allowed.
Travelers Reviews about South Tenerife La Gomera Tour?
- What Travelers Say About it?:
- The rating of this day trip is 4.5 out of 5 on the Get Your Guide and Viator websites.
- Tourists have a great opinion about this excursion for the most part.
- They had a great time while sightseeing and having lunch.
- They also underlined a good organization of the trip to La Gomera Island.
- The guided tour of the island of La Gomera isn't suitable to people with disability issues.
- Both mobile and paper vouchers are valid for joining the day trip to La Gomera Island.
- If you need to cancel your attendance, you will be fully reimbursed for timely cancellations.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Ensure that you have layered clothing due to varying temperatures.
- Please don't forget to bring a passport or other personal ID because it is necessary for boarding the ferry.
- Besides clothing, have water, sunscreen and sunglasses at hand.
Address / Pick up Location
- The tour begins with the pickup from your hotel.
Full-Day Guided Island Tour from Tenerife
Duration: The informative guided tour of the island of Tenerife lasts around 8 hours.
Adeje: Aqua Club Thermal Spa Full-Day Entrance Ticket
Duration: You may choose how much time to spend in the Thermal Spa complex of Adeje.
Tenerife Kayaking Tour and Snorkeling with Turtles and Rays
Duration: The combined kayaking and snorkeling activity lasts approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Trip to Puerto de la Cruz from Tenerife
Duration: The duration of the Puerto de la Cruz experience is approximately 8 hours from the hotel pickup to the drop-off. You will have around 5:30 hours for the stay in the city.
Luxury Yacht Cruise with Whale and Dolphin Watching
Duration: The luxury yacht cruise with a stop for swimming and diving lasts approximately 3 hours.
Tenerife Day Trip to El Hiero
Duration: The day trip to El Hierro Island lasts around 12 hours.
Mount Teide Sunset & Stargazing Adventure
Duration: The sunset and stargazing experience lasts around 4 hours.
Tenerife Full-Day Gastronomy and Grape Experience
Duration: This sightseeing and gastronomy tour lasts around 8 hours.
South Tenerife La Gomera Tour
Duration: This outstanding trip to La Gomera Island lasts around 9 hours.
Puerto de la Cruz Segway Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour of Puerto de la Cruz by Segway is approximately 2 hours.
Tenerife Mount Teide Hiking Tour with Cable Car
Duration: The duration of this outdoor experience is between 4 and 6 hours, depending on the chosen provider. The hiking tour itself lasts around an hour.