Tenerife: Mount Teide Observatory Guided Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Tenerife: Mount Teide Observatory Guided Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|The guided tour of the Mount Teide Solar Observatory lasts around 1:30 hours.||(19 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Tenerife: Mount Teide Observatory Guided Tour
- The Mount Teide Observatory is the largest solar facility in the world, and the guided tour of this place reveals many interesting facts about the sun and astrophysics.
- Also, this observatory is one of 3 best places for exploring the sky on earth.
- The guided tour includes a film about the sky above the Canary Islands, observing the sun and a tour of the professional night scope.
- Here, you will be able to examine the sun with complete safety and observe its flares and sunspots.
- The solar observatory also disposes of different areas that are introduced during the tour.
- The facility also has many telescopes for daytime and nighttime observations that vary significantly in size.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This enriching guided tour is especially interesting to people interested in astrophysics, scientific research and the space outside of our world.
- Also, if you dream of working in one such facility, the tour of the observatory will delight you.
Your Experience With Tenerife: Mount Teide Observatory Guided Tour?
- During this enlightening tour, you will learn a lot about astrophysics and how scientists examine the universe.
- In addition to interesting lessons, you will have a unique opportunity to safely examine the sun.
- Furthermore, you will watch a short film that shows how the sky above the Canary Islands looks like.
- Walk grounds of the largest solar observatory in the world.
- Also, you will get yourself acquainted with the everyday routine of the people that work here.
What Tenerife: Mount Teide Observatory Guided Tour Includes?
- The ticket to the Mount Teide Observatory combines entry and the guided tour of the place.
- During the guided tour, you will gain access to 3 different scopes.
- Through 2 of these scopes, you will examine the sun.
- The 3rd scope is a professional night scope.
- At this spot, you will find many big telescopes, but during the day, you will use the small ones to safely examine the sun.
- Most of the guided tour takes place outside, so prepare accordingly.
- If you suffer from altitude sickness, consult your doctor before booking this guided tour.
Travelers Reviews about Tenerife: Mount Teide Observatory Guided Tour?
- What Travelers Say About it?:
- Ratings of this experience on Get Your Guide and TripAdvisor websites are 4.6 and 4.5 (out of 5) respectively.
- Participants in this tour describe the activity as very interesting.
- For the most part, they enjoyed the performance of tour guides.
- Most of them found observing the sun quite interesting.
- The guided tour of the Mount Teide Observatory isn't wheelchair friendly.
- You can present either mobile or paper voucher in order to take part in this activity.
- In case of timely cancellation, you will receive the full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Note that it is usually colder on Mount Teide than below, so prepare warm cloth regardless of the season.
- If you have issues with breathing, heart or something else, consult the doctor before you book this tour.
- Due to unfavorable weather conditions, the guided tour may be cancelled. Some things you are almost 100% sure to need during this tour are water, sunscreen and sunglasses.
Address / Pick up Location
- The starting point of the tour is Mount Teide Observatory, located at "Km. 37" on the TF-24 highway.
- Free Things to do in Tenerife
- Tenerife Hop on Hop off
- Best Tenerife Day Trips
- Best Tenerife Walking Tours
- Best Tenerife Boat Tours
- Best Tenerife Food Tours
- Best Tenerife Bike Tours
- Cheap Tenerife Airport Transfers
- Best Tenerife Tours
- Tenerife Attractions Maps
- Which Tenerife Airport is Best To Fly
- Tenerife or Lanzarote or Gran Canaria
- Which is the Best Canary Island?
- Siam Park Ticket
- Aqualand Tickets
- Siam park or Aqualand - Which is Best?
- Loro Park and Siam Park Twin Tickets
- Tenerife Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Tenerife
Tenerife Half-Day Whales and Dolphins Tour
Duration: The duration of the sightseeing cruise is around 4 hours and 30 minutes.
Medieval Night: Dinner and Show
Duration: The duration of the medieval banquet and show with the closing entertaining performance is between 2 and 2:30 hours.
Tenerife: Mount Teide Observatory Guided Tour
Duration: The guided tour of the Mount Teide Solar Observatory lasts around 1:30 hours.
South Tenerife La Gomera Tour
Duration: This outstanding trip to La Gomera Island lasts around 9 hours.
Full-Day Guided Island Tour from Tenerife
Duration: The informative guided tour of the island of Tenerife lasts around 8 hours.
Tenerife Day Trip to El Hiero
Duration: The day trip to El Hierro Island lasts around 12 hours.
South Tenerife Tandem Paraglide Flight
Duration: The duration of the tandem paraglide flight over the southern part of the island of Tenerife is between 20 and 30 minutes.
Trip to Puerto de la Cruz from Tenerife
Duration: The duration of the Puerto de la Cruz experience is approximately 8 hours from the hotel pickup to the drop-off. You will have around 5:30 hours for the stay in the city.
Mount Teide Sunset & Stargazing Adventure
Duration: The sunset and stargazing experience lasts around 4 hours.
Teide Night Experience with Dinner and Stargazing
Duration: Dinner in Vilaflor and stargazing activity on Mount Teide last around 8 hours.
Luxury Yacht Cruise with Whale and Dolphin Watching
Duration: The luxury yacht cruise with a stop for swimming and diving lasts approximately 3 hours.