Cheap Full-Day Guided Island Tour from Tenerife
|The informative guided tour of the island of Tenerife lasts around 8 hours.||(20 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Full-Day Guided Island Tour from Tenerife Discount Prices
We are comparing Full-Day Guided Island Tour from Tenerife Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Full-Day Guided Island Tour from Tenerife
- The "Tenerife: Full-Day Guided Island Tour" offers a comprehensive introduction of Tenerife Island to new visitors and everyone who wishes to learn which the highlights of the island are.
- The guided tour of the island underlines many extraordinary diversities Tenerife prides on.
- Among everything else, the tour introduces diverse architecture, various microclimates, top points of interest and enchanting landscapes.
- Some of the top attractions the tour covers are the Basilica in Candelaria, mythical Drago Tree and immense cliffs of Los Gigantes.
- Also, the tour takes you to the place exhibiting statues of the earliest inhabitants of the island.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The introductory tour of Tenerife is particularly useful to travelers that visit the island for the first time.
- Even if you are a returnee, this guided tour may reveal to you noteworthy places that you might haven't discovered yet.
- If you like taking photos of historic and impressive places, you don't want to miss the Tenerife tour.
Your Experience With Full-Day Guided Island Tour from Tenerife?
- On this great tour of Tenerife, you will have a comprehensive overview of the island that highlights its many diversities.
- As you get around, you will have a pleasure to explore diverse historical architectural examples, experience the island from various viewpoints and more.
- See the highlights of Tenerife, both human-made and crafted by nature, the greatest artist ever.
- This introductory guided tour of Tenerife will help you to get to know the island and make the most of your stay.
What Full-Day Guided Island Tour from Tenerife Includes?
- Pickup and drop-off services are available for participants accommodated in the southern part of Tenerife.
- During the tour, you will travel by an air-conditioned and comfortable coach.
- Knowledgeable and forthcoming guide will inform you about everything essential you need to know.
- The architecture of Tenerife features various styles, including Baroque, neoclassical and modernist.
- The island also features many microclimates, so prepare layered clothing for the tour.
- The island of Tenerife also boasts dramatic changes of landscapes, so have your cameras at the ready.
Travelers Reviews about Full-Day Guided Island Tour from Tenerife?
- What Travelers Say About it?:
- People that rated this activity on Get Your Guide gave it the overall rate of 4.3 out of 5.
- On Viator, they assessed the experience with an average rate of 4.5.
- Travelers that had a tour of Tenerife value the experience since it offers a great overview of the island's diversities.
- They also have a high opinion about the tour guide's performance and dedication.
- The tour isn't suitable for people with reduced mobility.
- Paper and electronic vouchers are both valid for this type of activity.
- You can cancel the tour and receive the full refund for timely cancellations.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please note that the pickup service is available only for people located in resorts in southern Tenerife.
- Even if it is warm in resorts, bring warm or layered cloth for the guided tour.
- If you don't think that your English is good enough, inquire about multi-lingual guide.
Address / Pick up Location
- The tour begins with the pickup from the location that is the nearest possible to your accommodation.
Youtube videos of Full-Day Guided Island Tour from Tenerife
Teide Night Experience with Dinner and Stargazing
Duration: Dinner in Vilaflor and stargazing activity on Mount Teide last around 8 hours.
Tenerife Masca Gorge 1-Day Hiking Tour with Picnic
Duration: The duration of these combined activities is around 9 hours.
Teide-Masca 7-Hour Jeep Safari with Pick-up
Duration: The duration of the jeep safari of Mount Teide and the Masca region is approximately 7 hours.
South Tenerife La Gomera Tour
Duration: This outstanding trip to La Gomera Island lasts around 9 hours.
Luxury Yacht Cruise with Whale and Dolphin Watching
Duration: The luxury yacht cruise with a stop for swimming and diving lasts approximately 3 hours.
Tenerife Day Trip to El Hiero
Duration: The day trip to El Hierro Island lasts around 12 hours.
Mount Teide Sunset & Stargazing Adventure
Duration: The sunset and stargazing experience lasts around 4 hours.
Medieval Night: Dinner and Show
Duration: The duration of the medieval banquet and show with the closing entertaining performance is between 2 and 2:30 hours.
Tenerife Full-Day Gastronomy and Grape Experience
Duration: This sightseeing and gastronomy tour lasts around 8 hours.
Trip to Puerto de la Cruz from Tenerife
Duration: The duration of the Puerto de la Cruz experience is approximately 8 hours from the hotel pickup to the drop-off. You will have around 5:30 hours for the stay in the city.