Venice Walking Tour and Gondola Ride Combo Discount Prices
We are comparing Venice Walking Tour and Gondola Ride Combo Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|2.5-3 hours||(2,662 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Venice Walking Tour and Gondola Ride Combo
- Beautiful, iconic, romantic Venice hardly needs an introduction with its Grand Canal, the Basilica della Salute, and St Mark\'s Basilica.
- As your guide shows you around Venice, you\'ll learn all about the Republic of Venice and its history. Wander the narrow streets of the Mercerie where once upon a time, expensive and exotic goods from distant lands were sold. See the Rialto Market, admire the ornate Byzantine façade of St. Mark’s Basilica, learn about the explorer Mark Polo and see where he once lived, all this and more as you see Venice both from a tourist\'s perspective and a locals.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The perfect combination of walking plus gondola in order to see and understand Venice from its streets and its canals.
- The perfect introduction to Venice for first time visitors.
- A tour that\'s full of fact, legends and info that the guide book wouldn\'t tell you!
- Great for people who enjoy guided tours.
- You must be comfortable with walking for 1.5-2 hours.
Your Experience With Venice Walking Tour and Gondola Ride Combo?
- Meet your friendly, knowledgeable, English speaking guide who is a local and knows Venice like the back of his hand at the meeting point in St Mark\'s Square and get acquainted with the other members of your group.
- Your guide will first lead you around the huge St Mark\'s piazza giving you details about the Doge\'s Palace,St. Mark’s Basilica , the astronomical clock, and everything else that makes up the famous St Mark\'s Square.
- You\'ll then make your way to Campo Santa Maria Formosa to admire one of Venice\'s most beautiful churches before moving on to see the outside of Marco Polo\'s former home, the Malibran Theatre, and the narrow shopping streets of Mercerie where you\'ll have the chance to stop for a quick coffee. You\'ll also see the area of Rialto with its market and of course, the iconic Rialto bridge along with many more famous sites plus hidden areas that tourists usually miss.
- The walking tour ends at the gondola dock where your guide bids you goodbye whilst you embark on a 30 minute ride on the Grand Canal and along the smaller canals in the Fenice area in the capable hands of your gondolier who will deliver you back to St Mark\'s Square.
What Venice Walking Tour and Gondola Ride Combo Includes?
- Walking tour with English speaking guide.
- 30 minute shared unguided gondola ride.
- St. Mark\'s Square
- St. Mark’s Basilica
- The Doges’ Palace (exterior)
- Rialto Area
- Narrow streets of Mercerie
- Basilica della Salute (exterior)
- Campo Santa Maria Formosa
- La Fenice Opera House (exterior)
- By Gondola:
- Grand Canal
- Salute canals
- Fenice minor canals
- Comfortable shoes are needed!
- Don\'t expect to learn much from the gondola ride – It\'s unguided.
- Don\'t expect to see all of the top touristic sites in Venice – You can see those later yourself.
Travelers Reviews about Venice Walking Tour and Gondola Ride Combo?
- Travellers talking about this walking tour and gondola ride combo on GetYourGuide, Viator, and TripAdvisor give it very good reviews and high ratings.
- Everyone agrees that the local tour guides are what make this tour special as they share their knowledge and passion of this beautiful city, even going so far as to recommend where you should eat, where you should go, and what you should see on the rest of your trip in Venice – Always good to get insights from an insider!
- People acknowledge that the gondola ride at the end is a bit of a touristy gimmick but that it\'s a must-do anyway!
- In their own words travellers who have taken this tour have said... “Definitely worth the penny! Had a wonderful guide, who knew so much and so many interesting details about the history of Venice.” “A great way to get acquainted with the city. Tour guide gave us lots of history and interesting facts. The gondola ride was a bit touristy but we felt it was a must if u visit Venice, and it was very pleasant and even fun. We were very pleased with the entire experience.” “Excellent. Our guide was very informative, and the Gondola ride was very good. We saw many interesting things that we wouldn\'t have if we hadn\'t done this walking tour.” “You can\'t go to Venice without this Walking Tour and Gondola Ride. The streets are so narrow in Venice and it\'s easy to become confused. Our guide walked us through these narrow streets and told us quaint stores about the different neighbourhoods.”
- In terms of slightly negative reviews, some people got unlucky with a guide who was having an off day, saying that they found the tour boring because it lacked passion – The guide just reciting facts. This seems to be a rare occurrence though with most people saying only positive things about the guide. Others warn that there is not much time to stop for photos – You\'ll need to revisit the places for that, and also not every top landmark is covered – The walking tour is an overview of some of Venice, not all of it. Some people were also unaware that the gondola ride was unguided and were unhappy because their gondola did not tell them about the sights they were passing.
Not wheelchair accessible.
E-tickets and printed tickets are accepted.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Take a drink and a snack
- Check the weather to see if you need an umbrella or sunscreen.
Address / Pick up Location
Meet your tour guide at St Mark\'s Square
- Venice Passes
- Which Venice Airport is Best To Fly
- Best Venice Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Venice Cruise Tours
- Best Art Musuems in Venice
- Venice Day Trips
- Venice Public Transportation Ticket
- Venice Marco Polo Airport Transfer
- Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade Dinner
- Doge's Palace Tickets
- St. Mark's Basilica Tickets
- Venice Cicchetti Food and Wine Tour
- Doge's Palace & St. Mark's Basilica Skip the line Tour
- Day Trip Lake Garda To Venice By Coach
- Teatro La Fenice Opera House Venice
- Venice Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Venice
Murano, Burano and Torcello Day sightseeing tour
Duration: 4-4.5 hours
GetYourGuide: €18.00, Viator: €20.42, Tiqets: €20.00, TicketBar: €20.00
Private Venice Gondola Ride Romantic
GetYourGuide: €140.00, Viator: €142.50
Grand Canal venice Boat Tour
Duration: 1 hour
GetYourGuide: €30.00, Viator: €32.64, Tiqets: €30.00, TicketBar: €32.00
MORE Venice City Tours >>