Cheap Amsterdam Sightseeing City Card Tickets
|24, 48, 72 or 96 Hours||(509 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Amsterdam Sightseeing City Card Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Amsterdam Sightseeing City Card Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of Amsterdam Sightseeing City Card?
- The I Amsterdam City Card is your gateway to the City.
- With just one ticket you can enjoy free and unlimited use of public transport within Amsterdam, entrance to several museums, discounted rates at top attractions, free cruises in or around the city and discounts to evening entertainment.
- This is a money and time saving city pass.
- Get access to the Amsterdam Dungeon, Van Gogh Museum, Heineken Experience, Madame Tussauds and much more.
- The best part about the I Amsterdam City Pass it's fully flexible and can be used at any time within its validity time.
- With access to so many great attractions in and around Amsterdam you will have the freedom to personalise your itinerary and explore the city at your own pace for 24, 48, 72 or 96 hours.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Perfect for visitors who want to see a lot and visit many attractions whilst in the city.
- Very convenient for people who prefer self-guided tours.
- A good option for families as well as independent visitors because the city pass includes free and discounted entrance to a very wide variety of attractions.
Your Experience With Amsterdam Sightseeing City Card?
- Choose a 24, 48, 72 or 96-hour pass and explore the Dutch city of Amsterdam independently.
- This card gives you free access and unlimited access to public transport within the city.
- Benefit from free entrance to 44 museums/attractions and discounts at several restaurants throughout the city.
- Have the option to discover the antique city by 1-hour river cruise.
- Travel stress free with one simple card which is accepted at all the listed attractions, museums, other venues and public transport.
- Take advantage of the discounts and freebies included in the I Amsterdam City Pass.
What Amsterdam Sightseeing City Card Includes?
- 1 City Map and information guide.
- Free entrance to Amsterdams top museums, including the Zuiderzee Museum and attractions as well as museums and attractions in Haarlem, Muiden, Naarden, Laren and Zaanse Schans.
- Discounted entrance to the Rijksmuseum
- Free Amsterdam Canal Cruise and free ferry from Volemdam to Marken.
- Access to monthly offers and freebies.
- Unlimited access to public transport in Amsterdam, including metro, tram and bus.
- Van Gogh Museum – Canal Cruise – Amsterdam Museum – Stedelijk Museum – Nemo Science Museum – Artis Royal Zoo – Amsterdam Diamond Museum – Hermitage Amsterdam.
- City Tours.
Comparison of Best Amsterdam City Passes
Unbiased comparison of Amsterdam's Best City Passes /Discounts Cards(I Amsterdam City Card, Holland Pass, Amsterdam City Pass, Amsterdam Travel Ticket) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations of Amsterdam City Passes for Family with kids, Couples and Single travelers which helps you choosing Best Amsterdam City Pass suitable for your travel.
It is worth to check Comparison of Holland Pass vs I Amsterdam City Card vs Amsterdam City Pass
Comparison of Best Amsterdam Hop-on Hop-off Bus tour + Canal boat Cruise Tour
Unbiased comparison of Amsterdam's Best Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tours operators(Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Canal Boat tour, Amsterdam Bus tour + Canal boat Cruise) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations of Roem Hop-on Hop-off Tours for Family with kids, Couples and Single travelers which helps you choosing Best Amsterdam Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour suitable for your travel.
It is worth to check comparison of Best Amsterdam Canal Cruise Tour (Bus tour vs canal Cruise)
- To make the most of your I Amsterdam Pass take a look at which attractions are available before arriving in the city. http://www.tripindicator.com/city-pass-amsterdam/compare-iamsterdam-city-card-vs-city-pass-vs-holland-card-vs-amsterdam-travel-ticket.html
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Reviews of the I Amsterdam pass mostly say that the card will save you money if you plan to travel about the city and visit a lot of attractions.
- Travellers point out that there is not a child's version of the card.
- On Get Your Guide over 700 travellers have given the I Amsterdam pass an average 4.6 out of 5-stars.
- The pass has a score of 4.5 out 5 on TripAdvisor.
- Canal boats, public transport and most museums are wheelchair accessible.
- Tickets are refundable up to 24 hours before selected date.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- This ticket does not include public transport outside of Amsterdam or airport transfers.
- There is no ‘Childs price' for this pass, however there are a number of discounts at children's attractions.
Address / Pick up Location
- Ticket Collection Point: I amsterdam Store, North entrance Central station or at the I amsterdam
Youtube videos of Amsterdam Sightseeing City Card
Van Gogh Museum Skip-the-line Ticket
Duration: 1.5/2 Hours
Rembrandt House Museum Ticket Skip Line
Amsterdam Red Light District Walking Tour
Duration: 2 Hours
Amsterdam Public Transport Ticket
Duration: 1 to 7 days
Amsterdam Pizza Cruise Tour
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Heineken Experience and Canal Cruise Tour Amsterdam
Duration: 3 Hours
Discover Heineken Experience Discount Ticket
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour Amsterdam
Duration: 24 or 48 Hours
Brussels and Antwerp Day Trip from Amsterdam
Duration: 11.5 Hours
Heritage Museum Amsterdam Skip the Line Ticket
Bruges Day Trip from Amsterdam
Duration: 11.5 Hours
Best Hop-on Hop–off Boat Tour Amsterdam