Cheap Changing of the Guard Walking Tour
|Approximately 1:30 hours||(114 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Changing of the Guard Walking Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Changing of the Guard Walking Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Changing of the Guard Walking Tour
- A discovery tour of the Changing of the Royal Guard ceremony from places and vantage points that offer the best perspective of the event.
- An informative and insightful activity that elaborates the history and tradition of the exchange of the guards.
- Versatile tour guide takes the participants to the places ideal for observing a flawless march of royal guards and their exchange at the guarding posts.
- An experience that reveals the entire ceremony, from its beginning to the end at the Buckingham Palace.
- An overview of some other attractions of London, such as the Saint James Palace and the Royal Society among others.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The activity is the right thing to do for people of all ages.
- Joining the tour is a must for London visitors since it introduces the tradition closely linked to the city.
- Fans of history and admirers of the royal family in particular should have a great time during the tour.
Your Experience With Changing of the Guard Walking Tour?
- Trace the route of the Changing of the Guard event and see several popular attractions of London along the way.
- Get a fascinating overview of the traditional ceremony that is among the most anticipated events in the British capital city.
- Avoid areas with poor views of the marching guards and access vantage points that allow you to appreciate the show in full.
- Hear interesting facts about the changing of the guards during the insightful guided tour.
What Changing of the Guard Walking Tour Includes?
- A knowledgeable tour guide able to find the best spots for attending the ceremony.
- Headsets allowing you to hear your guide effortlessly when needed.
- Saint James Palace
- The Mall
- Buckingham Palace
- One of the best spots for seeing the exchange of guards at the Buckingham Palace is usually around the Victoria Memorial.
- The beginning of the ceremony takes place at the Friary Court, at the Saint James Palace.
- After departing the Saint James Palace, the guards advance along the Mall toward the Buckingham Palace.
Travelers Reviews about Changing of the Guard Walking Tour?
- According to present reviews, travelers who booked the tour state that they had a much better experience than when they attended the ceremony on their own.
- They commend their tour guides, recommending every one of them.
- Besides substantial knowledge, travelers underline that their guides knew how to convey the information in an entertaining manner.
- The guides were able to lead their tour attendants to the front rows and explain what was going on along the way.
The guided tour isn't suitable for travelers suffering from mobility issues.
Paper and electronic vouchers are valid for joining the guided tour. Redeem a full refund for cancellations at least 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Sometimes, the Changing of the Guard ceremony gets postponed or cancelled due to security and other reasons.
- Wear clothing appropriate to the weather conditions and season.
- Kids must be in the company of an adult person to join the activity.
Address / Pick up Location
Waterloo Place or Picadilly Circus, depending on the provider you choose.
Youtube videos of Changing of the Guard Walking Tour
Wembley Stadium Guided Tour
Duration: 1:15 hours
Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum and Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is around 1:30 hours, while you are free to decide how much time to spend at the museum.
Changing of the Guard Walking Tour
Duration: Approximately 1:30 hours
British Museum Skip-the-Line Guided Tour London
Duration: Up to two hours