Cheap Warner Bros. Studio Tour with Transfer : Harry Potter Prices
|The tour's duration is approximately 7 hours, with around 4 hours available for you to spend in the||(2 117 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Warner Bros. Studio Tour with Transfer : Harry Potter Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Warner Bros. Studio Tour with Transfer : Harry Potter Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
What is Warner Bros. Studio Tour with Transfer : Harry Potter?
- All fans of Harry Potter and this popular movie series benefit greatly with the combined Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour with Transfers ticket.
- This convenient package includes entrance fees for a visit to the studio and the transportation option from the city centre of the British capital.
- The fantastic world of Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger takes you into the reality full of wizardry and magic.
- During your visit, you will learn many things about the creation of the movie series.
- Among everything else, you will take a look behind the scenes, examine costumes and enjoy the beauty of the fantastic sets.
- Furthermore, your way will lead you to the Great Hall, Platform 9 Diagon Alley, Dumbledore’s Office and elsewhere.
- Also, discover the Hagrid's hut and Gryffindor common room among other sets.
- For your convenience, the operator schedules several departures from London during the day, so you can choose the time that suits you best.
- The opportunity of taking the tour during morning or afternoon hours.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This tour will be once-in-a-lifetime experience for admirers of Harry Potter or lovers of the wizarding world.
- The activity is suitable for people of all ages.
What You Will Do With Warner Bros. Studio Tour with Transfer : Harry Potter?
- Enjoy a visit to the fantasy world of Harry Potter and learn the story of its creation during a trip from London.
- Visit places you are familiar with from watching the movie series and even have an opportunity to take part in some activities.
- Get yourself acquainted with the magic and wizardry of your popular heroes.
- Tour various premises of Warner Bros Studio that will introduce to you how the Harry Potter movie series came into existence.
- Familiarize yourself with gorgeous sets, imaginative costumes and various props.
- Have the pleasure to walk down the cobblestone Diagon Alley, visit Dumbledore's office and admire the Great Hall.
- Also, take a ride on the Hogwarts Express.
- Make a good use of the transfer from and to central London.
What Warner Bros. Studio Tour with Transfer : Harry Potter Includes?
- Entry tickets to the Warner Bros Studio.
- Round-trip transportation from the city centre of London to the Warner Bros Studios.
- Warner Bros Studios
- Don't forget to watch every film in the Harry Potter series before coming here.
- Food services at the Studios are often very busy so pack some snacks to avoid waiting in lines.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Average ratings of this tour are outstanding - 4.6 out of 5 on Get Your Guide, 4.5 on Viator and maximum 5 on TripAdvisor.
- Most reviewers from other sources agree that the tour is well organized and that the time flies.
- Some of them point out that you should plan a big budget for purchasing souvenirs.
- The Warner Bros Studio caters for wheelchair users.
- Depending on the chosen provider of the service, you may have an opportunity to receive the full refund if your cancellation is may sufficient time in advance.
- In other cases, cancellations incur penalties of 100%.
- Both printed and mobile vouchers are accepted.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- This is a self-guided tour (you will not have a tour guide).
- The price of the package includes the shuttle between London and Warner Bros Studio.
- Entry to the studio is free for children under 4 years of age, but a small fee applies for a seat on the transfer bus.
- The overall duration of the tour is 7 hours, with, at least half that time (depending on the traffic) will be spent at the Studios.
- Note that the time you specify during the booking procedure refers to the departure from London, not to the arrival at the Warner Bros Studio.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the departure at the specified location.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Place: Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road address (subject to change so please confirm in advance).
Youtube videos of Warner Bros. Studio Tour with Transfer : Harry Potter
Saint Paul's Cathedral Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: The duration of your visit is flexible.However, for the meaningful visit of the awe-inspiring Saint
The Queens Gallery Buckingham Palace
Duration: 60-90 Minutes
Tower of London Ticket with Crown Jewels Exhibition
Thames River Cruise Hop On Hop Off
Duration: 1 Day
Windsor Castle Ticket
Duration: The duration of your stay is flexible, but you should plan at least 3 hours to make the most of your
London Showboat Dinner Cruise on River Thames
Duration: 3.15 hours
Warner Bros Studio Tour London Making of Harry Potter
Duration: The duration of the round trip and guided tour is approximately 5 hours.
Thames Lunch Cruise with 2-Course Meal
Duration: 90 minutes
Kew Gardens and Palace Tickets
Oxford, Stratford, Cotswolds & Warwick Castle Day-Tour
Duration: This excursion out of the capital of the United Kingdom lasts around 10 hours.