Cheap London Ghost Bus Tour: Comedy Horror Show
|Around 1:15 hours||(585 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
London Ghost Bus Tour: Comedy Horror Show Discount Prices
We are comparing London Ghost Bus Tour: Comedy Horror Show Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of London Ghost Bus Tour: Comedy Horror Show
- A journey throughout London at night that gets its participants in the middle of frightening events that occurred in the history of the city.
- A chance for learning what London used to be before becoming one of the most popular tourist destinations throughout the world.
- An opportunity to see some top attractions of the English capital in a new light after hearing dark stories related to them.
- An overview of lesser-known places that used to be sites of spooky events during the history.
- An entertaining guided tour that will have you laugh at moments.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Unlike what the name of the tour might suggest, taking part in the activity is suitable for people of almost every age.
- Since there is only a little walking included, the guided tour is suitable for people of any physical shape.
- The activity is especially popular among fans of dark secrets and travelers wishing to take a night overview of London.
Your Experience With London Ghost Bus Tour: Comedy Horror Show?
- Get around London on board a bus that is conveniently named Necrobus.
- Travel areas that abound with top attractions of the English capital city and hear creepy stories attached to some of them.
- Visit Cross Bones Graveyard that dates back to the medieval period.
- Learn the stories that cast a dark light on London's past and reveal some disturbing events that took place throughout centuries.
- Pass by eerie places where executions and murders took place.
- Have a great time while exploring London at night and hearing the narrative of your ghoulish tour guide.
What London Ghost Bus Tour: Comedy Horror Show Includes?
- Admission fee for a Necrobus bus ride.
- Guided tour led by an entertaining and friendly guide.
- Trafalgar Square
- Buckingham Palace
- Westminster Abbey
- Downing street
- Saint Paul's Cathedral
- Tower of London
- Tower Bridge
- The Shard
- London Eye
- Trafalgar Square
- The bus tour takes place at different times from Sunday to Thursday than on Friday and Saturday.
- Saturday features the most departures.
- It gets pretty loud at times on board a bus, so make sure you aren't sensitive to sudden outbursts.
Travelers Reviews about London Ghost Bus Tour: Comedy Horror Show?
- Travelers that took part in the bus tour had a great time while exploring the sinister streets of London and the city's top attractions.
- The majority of them had a lot of fun along the way.
- They spoke highly of tour guides and their narratives.
- Many of them brought small children, some no older than 8, who enjoyed the experience, too.
- People that joined the bus tour learned a lot about the most popular places of interest and London itself.
The Ghost Tour isn't suitable for people suffering from disability issues.
Vouchers in printed and electronic forms are both acceptable for joining the bus tour. Depending on the operator you choose, you may redeem the entire amount for cancellations no later than 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- You can take only bottled water on board the Necrobus.
- The bus is double-decker.
Address / Pick up Location
Northumberland Avenue, The Grand Hotel, next to Trafalgar Square, London.
Youtube videos of London Ghost Bus Tour: Comedy Horror Show
British Museum Skip-the-Line Guided Tour London
Duration: Up to two hours
Shakespeare's Globe Guided Tours
Duration: Flexible, but around 1:30 hours should suffice
Changing of the Guard Walking Tour
Duration: Approximately 1:30 hours
Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum and Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is around 1:30 hours, while you are free to decide how much time to spend at the museum.
Jack the Ripper Walking Tour London
Duration: Around 2 hours
London Highlights with Westminster & Buckingham Palace
Duration: Around 2:30 hours
Wembley Stadium Guided Tour
Duration: 1:15 hours
London Pub Crawl and Nightlife Tour
Duration: Around 7 hours
Day trip to Windsor, Stonehenge & Oxford Tour from London
Duration: Between 10 and 11 hours