Cheap Malaga to Gibraltar Sightseeing Tour Day Trip
|11-12 hours.||(183 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Malaga to Gibraltar Sightseeing Tour Day Trip Discount Prices
We are comparing Malaga to Gibraltar Sightseeing Tour Day Trip Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Malaga to Gibraltar Sightseeing Tour Day Trip
- A full day tour to Gibraltar departing from Malaga by coach.
- Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory located on the southern tip of the Iberian Peninsula in southern Spain.
- The small territory is dominated by rocks and its here that you’ll find the Rock of Gibraltar.
- It’s a great way to get a taste for a different culture as the area is very much English and you’ll find pubs, bars and cafes akin to those in England.
- The tour offers a great day out for those who’ve explored all of Malaga and would like a new adventure.
- It’s an opportunity to explore the overseas territory on foot and by coach.
- The territory is famous for the ‘Rock of Gibraltar’, a giant limestone rock that stands around 425 meters high.
- The Rock of Gibraltar has a rich history and dates back to the Ancient Romans.
- The Greeks believed the rock to be one of the two pillars of Hercules.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This tour is family friendly. It's great for travellers who'd like to explore the surrounding area.
- Great for first time visitors to Spain.
Your Experience With Malaga to Gibraltar Sightseeing Tour Day Trip?
- Rise early and board the coach to Gibraltar where you’ll spend the day exploring the British territory famous for its giant rock.
- Kick start the day with a sightseeing tour around the area, taking in Gibraltar’s most famous sights including the inner city, the port of Gibraltar and St Michael’s Cave.
- Enjoy endless views of the Spanish and Moroccan coastlines.
- Next you’ll visit the world-renowned ‘Rock of Gibraltar’ and enjoy views of the Iberian Peninsula.
- Keep your eyes peeled for local macaque monkeys!
- Spend time shopping for British goods at quaint gift stores and boutique shops.
- Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
- After a wonderful day on the British territory you’ll board the coach and take the two hour drive back to Malaga.
What Malaga to Gibraltar Sightseeing Tour Day Trip Includes?
- Return transfer to Gibraltar.
- Air-conditioned coach.
- Multilingual guide.
- Enterance fee to Sain Michael Caves.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Cuevas de San Miguel.
- Punta of Europa.
- Calle Real.
- Make sure you pack a day bag including water, snacks and suncream.
Travelers Reviews about Malaga to Gibraltar Sightseeing Tour Day Trip?
- The Malaga Full Day tour to Gibraltar has earned over 183 reviews and a 4 star rating on Get Your Guide
- Travellers agree that the tour offered a great whistle stop tour with friendly guides.
- Other users noted that the trip was well organised and well worth the money.
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- All tickets booked with Get Your Guide can be cancelled two days in advance for a full refund while tickets booked through Viator can be fully refunded seven days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please make sure you bring your passport (and visa where necessary) to visit Gibraltar as it's not part of Spain, it belongs to England.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Bus Stop Number 11, Avanida Andalucia, Malaga (in front of Caixa Bank).
Malaga Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus
Duration: 24 hours.
Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum Admission Ticket
Duration: One hour
Malaga Bike Tour to Old Town, Marina and Beach
Duration: 3 hours.
Museo Picasso Entrance Ticket Malaga
Jerez and Cadiz Day Trip from Costa del Sol with Winery Tour, Andalusian Horse Show and Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: Around 10 hours
Day Trip to Tangier Tour by Ferry from Malaga
Duration: 12-15 hours.
Caminito Del Rey: Daily Tour from Malaga and Costa del Sol
Duration: Between five and six hours
Centre Pompidou Malaga
Malaga Evening Wine and Tapas Tour
Duration: 3.5 hours.
Malaga to Cordoba Day Trip
Duration: 10 hours
Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket and Tour
Malaga to Gibraltar Sightseeing Tour Day Trip
Duration: 11-12 hours.