Alhambra Day From Malaga Nasrid Palaces Included Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Alhambra Day From Malaga Nasrid Palaces Included prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Around 10 hours||(50 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Alhambra Day From Malaga Nasrid Palaces Included
- This is a day trip to Granada, one of the most beautiful cities in Spain, and the Alhambra, a historic palace and stronghold.
- On this tour, vacationers have a chance to admire the Moorish architecture of the medieval city of Granada both on a sightseeing tour and at their leisure.
- Alhambra used to be the seat of power of the Nasrid dynasty and of Christian rulers afterward, and the complex boasts incredible architecture.
- Some highlights of the Alhambra are the Charles V Palace and the Palace of the Lions.
- A visit to romantic Generalife Gardens is also part of the day trip.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This interesting tour is tailor-made for devotees of art, culture and medieval history.
- If you consider yourself a romantic, this tour is a must-do activity for you.
- Fans of old fortifications shouldn't miss the guided tour.
Your Experience With Alhambra Day From Malaga Nasrid Palaces Included?
- You will join a tour of Granada, a beautiful medieval city, and its crown jewel Alhambra.
- On this tour, you will have a chance to acquaint yourself with the Moorish architecture of Granada.
- You will have a sightseeing tour of Granada and enjoy free time in this beautiful city.
- Explore the magnificent palaces of the Alhambra and admire its medieval ramparts.
- Have a walk in Generalife Gardens and admire the Patio de los Leones (Court of the Lions), the main courtyard of the Palace of the Lions.
- Visit the Charles V Palace and admire panoramic views of the Albaicin.
What Alhambra Day From Malaga Nasrid Palaces Included Includes?
- Transfer from Costa del Sol to Granada and back by a comfortable coach
- Admission fees to the Alhambra and Generalife Gardens
- Professional assistance of an official guide
- Guided tours of Granada and the Alhambra
- Since the officials limit the number of travelers that can visit the Alhambra per day, booking a guided tour is the safest option for visiting the complex.
- From Generalife Gardens, you will enjoy great views of the city of Granada.
Travelers Reviews about Alhambra Day From Malaga Nasrid Palaces Included?
- The majority of travelers who took the guided tour are very satisfied with their experience.
- They state that the travel guides are knowledgeable, professional and kind.
- Vacationers rate the organization of the day trip highly.
- Some of them underline that the tour of Granada and the Alhambra was the highlight of their trip to Spain.
- Although there were occasional complaints about the tour, the impression based on the reviews is that the activity deserves a high rate.
The guided tour isn't suitable for travelers in wheelchairs.
Printed and mobile tickets are acceptable for this activity. You are eligible for a full refund in case of a timely cancellation, which is no less than three days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Bring an official identification to be allowed to enter the Alhambra.
- The itinerary of the day trip is subject to the opening hours specified by the Council of Alhambra.
Address / Pick up Location
Avenida de Andalucia, Malaga
- Best Malaga Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Malaga Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Malaga Passes
- Best Malaga Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Malaga To Gibraltar Day Trip
- Museo Picasso Ticket
- Caminito Del Rey From Malaga
- Malaga Selwo Marina
- Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket
- Malaga Selwo Aventura
- Malaga To Cordoba Day Trip
- Bioparc Fuengirola
- Malaga Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Malaga
Caminito Del Rey: Daily Tour from Malaga and Costa del Sol
Duration: Between five and six hours
Malaga Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus
Duration: 24 hours.
Malaga Evening Wine and Tapas Tour
Duration: 3.5 hours.
Private Sightseeing Treasure Hunt Malaga
Duration: Three hours
Museo Picasso Malaga Ticket
Malaga Tapas and Wine Bike Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Caminito Del Rey Path Day Tour
Duration: Approximately eight hours
5-Day Morocco Tour from Malaga: Casablanca, Marrakech, Meknes, Fez and Rabat
Duration: Five days