- Top Madrid Attractions
- Shopping in Madrid
- Festivals in Madrid
- Madrid Local Drinks & Food
- Nightclub in Madrid
- Madrid Hop-on Hop-off City Bus Tour or Express Toledo Tour
- Madrid Card vs Madrid Art Walk
- Best Madrid Day Tours
Madrid Best Selling City Pass/ Tickets
Madrid Card - Attraction Entry Discount Pass
1. Benefits: Free entry to over 50 top attractions, museums, tours and the Teleferico cable car, discounts of up to 30% in over 60 restaurants, shops and shows. Free Madrid guide available in five languages together with map. Skip the queue at the Prado (link), Reina Sofia (link) and Thyssen Museums and the Royal Palace (link). Complimentary tapas meal and drink.
2. Attractions applicable: Over 50 attractions including Bernabeu Stadium (link).
3. Restaurants Benefits: Discounts of up to 30% in over 60 restaurants. Free Madrid guide available in five languages together with map. Complimentary tapas meal and drink.
4. Card price and validity: €45-75, valid for 24, 48, 72 or 120 hours. Activated on first use, so no need to worry about the card expiring.
5. Online purchase benefits: 5% discount if purchased online.
Madrid Art Walk Pass - Attraction Entry Discount Pass
1. Benefits: Combined entry to 3 of the most important art galleries in the world: the Prado Museum (link), Reina Sofia (link) and Thyssen-Bornemisza. Within an area of just over a kilometre, these three are known as the Golden Triangle, but you don’t have to rush to visit them all; the ticket is valid until 6 months after purchase.
2. Card price and validity: €24.89, valid for 6 months. Children under 12 are free.
Tourist Travel Pass - Travel Discount Card
1. Benefits: Allows travel on all public transport in Madrid including Metro, bus, train and tram. Half price for children under 11. Two options available: Zone A, which includes the city centre, and Zone T, which also covers the wider area including Guadalajara and Toledo.
2. Card price and validity: €8.40-70.80, valid for 1, 2, 3, 5 or 7 days.
Prado Museum Guided Tour- Skip the line
Duration: 1:30 hours
1-Day Madrid Open Bus Tour
Duration: usually 3 hours
Madrid Sightseeing & Royal Palace Tour
Duration: 4 hours
Madrid Sightseeing & Skip-the-line Prado Museum Tour
Duration: 5 hours
El Escorial Monastery & Valley of the Fallen Tour
Duration: 5 hours
4-Day Spain Tour: Cordoba, Seville & Granada
Duration: 4 days/3 nights