Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- A tour that teaches you about Spanish wines and lets you explore Iberian ham houses in Madrid.
- It is a chance to taste different types of Iberian meat such as chorizo, salchichon, lomo, and ham paired with manchego cheese as well as some traditional tapas.
- A time to learn about the exciting history and culture of wine, the difference between the types of ham you can find in the market and how to show for them like a local.
What Tours Includes?
- Enjoy a 2.5 hour Iberian Ham tasting experience in Madrid.
- Try out different types of Iberian ham such as Chorizo, Lomo, salchichÃ³n and manchego cheese.
- Eat a great lunch in comfortable and peaceful surroundings.
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- English-speaking specialized local guide.
- A taste of different types of Iberian Ham cured meats, tapas, and cheese tasting.
- A variety of Spain's best wines
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- The tour can help you maximize how you spend a day off work.Â
- The overall tour is interesting and the guide knew every detail about Iberian Ham.
- If you're thinking of how to spend a free day off work, this is a great idea.
- There's a lot to explore and it promises to be a golden experience.