Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- It is a perfect opportunity to learn how to make a genuine Italian pizza following the instructions of a chef in the cooking-class with hands-on experience
- A way to discover the art of perfecting an Italian pizza dough and how to choose the perfect combination of toppings
- The tour is a way to enjoy good pizza made by the chef during the class while teaching you which is accompanied by wine, soft drinks, or beer. It also allows you to get online support from the chef and up-to-date video courses on how to prepare pizza at home
What Tours Includes?
- Embark on a half-day pizza making class with a private chef and small-group option in Milan
- Get hands-on experience from a fully-equipped kitchen and a chef
- Enjoy a sip of any tipple of your choice
- Enjoy online support from the chef and access to an online course on how to make a delicious pizza in your home
- Learn all about the perfect Italian pizza toppings from a professional chef
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- Pizza Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour
- Soft Drink, Water, Italian Wine and Craft Beer
- Free Wi-Fi
- Online support after Cooking-Class by Pizza chef
- Unlimited access to updated online pizza video courses on how to prepare your pizza at home
- Free luggage storage space
- Italian food souvenir (for Private Group)
- Free for children up to 4 years, don't need to book
- Fully-equipped kitchen to learn with a chef
- How to cook Tiramisu (for Private Group)
- Children under 4 years can participate in the tour for free
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- Many travellers said the tour was very informative and the chefs were fantastic hosts. It was an unforgettable evening that was both entertaining and interactive
- They also said the pizza making class gave them a hands-on approach to making the best Italian pizza with online support from the chef, video courses and expertise
- It is right for families, friends, and anyone who would like to learn the best Italian pizza
- Children under 4 years can also join the pizza-making class for free as long as they are in the company of a participating adult