Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Highlights of Tour:
What You Will Do?
- All-inclusive tour through Sydneyâ€™s oldest and most charismatic pubs around Australiaâ€™s oldest neighborhood.
- Three-hour and a half tour in a small group of 16 travelers to ensure a personalized and fun experience.
- Explanation of a professional local guide and dinner are included.
What Tours Includes?
- Taste the best Australian craft beers, ciders or wine in the oldest pubs in Sydney while you share unforgettable moments with your group.
- Learn while having fun with the explanation of the expert local guide that will take you through the history of The Rocks.
- Discover the exclusive hidden areas not open to the public including a rooftop with spectacular views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the city skyline.
What Travellers Saying about Tour?
- Professional local guide
- Alcoholic beverages and dinner
- Group photos
- Goods and Services Tax
Is It Right Tour for Me?
- This tour was fantastic. Our guide was very friendly and knowledgeable, not just about beer, but also about the history of the area.
- One of the better tours I have been on. Excellent history of The Rocks and the local pubs while sampling some excellent Aussie beers. I highly recommend this tour.
- Yes! Come with your friends or partner for a night of fun and learning.
- Minimum age is 18 years old.