Brussels Chocolate Walking Tour and Workshop
- A walking tour that includes expressing the love you have for chocolate by tasting and learning how they are made.
- Also an included sightseeing tour as you move from one chocolate boutique to another immersing yourself in the hustling and bustling of the Belgians.
- A combine cuisine tour that strolls you into highlights like the Grand Place, Market Square, Art Nouveau Architecture and so on.
What You'll Do:
- Walk through the famous landmarks and shops of the locals with the taste of Chocolate in your mouth.
- Branch in some exclusive chocolate boutiques to have the best taste of what they produce there plus a free chocolate-making workshop with a chocolate enthusiast.
- Stroll into the oldest of Brussels " bars with your small group (max 25 people) and experience the best of Belgium's cuisines and drinks.
What It Includes:
- Tour time up to 4 hours (approx.)
- 3 hours of Chocolate exploration and 1 hour Chocolate - making workshop
- Get recommendations and tips on where locals love to eat
- Become an expert in Chocolate in one hour
- Max of 25 people in a group to have the best possible quality
- We had lots of chocolate! It was really a fun - filled walking tour and our guide took us to the real places we would get the best
- The tour was awesome, the locals were welcoming, an expert guide; all summed up to give the best outing ever
Is It Right:
- This is one of the best decision you would ever make when you are in Brussels
- This is a huge chance for chocolate lovers to have the best of what they love to eat best
- Read lessRead more