Small-Group Highlights of Brussels Bike Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
- It is the ultimate experience of the best of Brussels in a half - day bike tour.
- A delve into the corners and hidden streets where there are rare gems and buildings built during old eras and the modern ages.
- It is cycling through the historic and charming neighborhood seeing lots of landmarks like the Manneken Pis, The European Parliament, Mont Des Arts, Grand Place and others.
What You'll Do:
- Follow the well prepared itinerary to the over 10 stops alongside the professional local guide who will give you insights on where to go.
- Maximize your time as your cycle the wonderful streets, absorbing every bots of the city into your memory.
- Visit popular as well as rare locations like the Quartier Marolles, Place du Jeu de Balle, Justice Palace, Atomium, Jardin du Petit Sablon, European Parliament, Council of the European Union.
What It Includes:
- An approx. 3 hours 30 mins tour time
- Provision of Bike
- Cycle alongside a professional indigenous guide
- Provision of important bike accessories
- I chose this tour last and it gave a perfect crowning to all of my experiences in Brussels
- The guide was friendly and entertaining as he gave us all history and stories related to each location and landmark
- We had a lot of fun as well as information about the beautiful city, thanks to the knowledgeable guide
Is It Right:
- Yes! It is a perfect way to see Brussels's corners and beaten local paths
- Adventure seeking tourists will always want to have this tour over and over again
- Read lessRead more