Day Trip to Bruges from Brussels
- A day trip into one of the historical heritages of the World that consists of legendary landmarks and their amazing architectural configurations.
- An Exploration of the UNESCO - World Heritage site and set your feet on landmarks like the Sacred structure of St. Bravo Cathedral, Castle of the Counts of Flanders, Ancient Port of Graslei and others.
- It is a comprehensive tour that comes with the telling of historical tales by your professional guide.
What You'll Do:
- Stroll through the charming streets of the historical city and sightsee sites that tell stories of the Belgium pasts.
- See legendary places like the St. Nicholas " Church, Gravensteen, the City Hall, the chronological Market square, Basilica of the Holy Blood and so on.
- You will sit in a comfortable vehicle to have a cruise round some milestones, revolutions and what comprises of the Flemish countryside.
What It Includes:
- Tour with a professional home - grown multi-lingual guide
- Cruise in an Air - conditioned car
- Included visit to natural landmarks like the Lake of Love, the Lovers Bridge and Graslei and Korenlei
- Optional canal tour at Historic Centre of Brugge
- It was an exclusive tour, it left a mark of memories in our heart and we'll look forward to book this tour again
- The guide was an efficient one. He is quite professional in this, his approach attracts tourists for private and personalized experience
Is It Right:
- An amazing option for all lovers of historical explorations
- A right choice to spend a whole day having interesting fun in Belgium
- Read lessRead more