3-hour Beer Tasting Tour in Brussels
2 hours 30 minutes
- This is a tour that shares you the light Belgium has when it comes to the production of quality and diverse beers.
- It is also the sampling of locally prepared beers in up to three of the most sought and oldest city's taverns.
- An assessment of the special beers prepared by special bars for the special personalities of Brussels.
What You'll Do:
- Sample local beers in three of the city's most popular and finest bars.
- Learn about the history of each beer and how they got into fame of World's recognition.
- Walk through the bustling streets and sample traditional drinks coupled with traditional appetizers.
- Walk through the landmarks at your own pace, soaking up the buzzing of the locals at every stop/junction.
What It Includes:
- Approx. 2 hrs 30mins Tour time
- Travel alongside professional indigenous guide
- Get recommendations and tips on the best beer to taste
- A sampling of 3 Belgian beers
- The beer tour guide was very professional and friendly complementing the well - prepared itinerary
- I had a very great time with the locals at some stops and beer junctions
Is It Right:
- Having the taste of beers is one thing you would not want to miss on your tour to Brussels
- Adventure loving tourists will not want to miss this tour for anything
- Read lessRead more