Coffee Houses Budapest Walking Tour
- Smell the freshness of Brewing coffee houses and enjoy coffee, cakes, cheeses.
- Budapest's cafe culture on a walking tour in Budapest.
- Hungarian history and literature scribbled their marks across the marble-topped tables of these caffeinated establishments.
What You'll Do:
- You will pass by for food tour of Budapest.
- Visit new and old cafes.
- Get cafe and food tips, with a guide for insight.
What It Includes:
- Beverages (water, tea, coffee, or hot chocolate and 1 glass of wine).
- Food tasting (cheese platter and cake tasting).
- Light refreshments.
- The coffee shops were used as networking tools years ago by locals as it used to be as in the bygone era to meet people and discuss politics, marketing and fashion.
- We visited 3 different places and the walks between places allowed for additional discussion about Budapest.
Is It Right:
- People who are coffee and hot chocolate lovers should come here.
- The aroma of coffee in the air will attract you to the coffee houses,the feeling cannot be described.
- Read lessRead more